Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eirene

Back to Guilds

School Guild~underconstruction~ 

Tags: university 

Reply Eirene~ Cleaning out~
Welcome! Rules (don't kill me! not too much ;3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mysticnessa_x3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
Hi and welcome! As you know every guild as its rules. (I know, boring but it lets the guild stay, hehe)

So heres the rules
1. Create a character (No more then four please)

2. Don't steal other people's idea or character info.

3. No one word posts, people take their time to write out long post, be fair and return the favor.

4. Dont kill someones character this is also god-modding, you are not god I am in this guild. (But even I won't kill off characters)

5.Be semi-lit, if you post something that no one can understand it will be deleted, how do you expect people to respond to something we can't read. ALSO We do not except these * - and any other little symbols write it like you would a book.

6. Remember you are just one person, you can not be in more then one place. Remember to give us some sign that you have left the room and went into another.( This does not mean all of your character have to be in ONE room)

7. Cussing is aloud but don't go over board, if you are going to far (every other word is a cuss word) you post will be deleted and if it continues you will be romoved from guild.

8.Follow the Gaia/Guild TOS and Rules & Guidelines

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 pm
Still confused?

Read the Newb Post By Chan Chan Lee.

Even more confused?

PM any of the leader people. We don't bite and don't mind being ask questions. Just keep in mind we're human and we have RL to deal with too. So don't freak if you don't respond A.S.A.P.  

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
Eirene~ Cleaning out~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items