Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey
  Hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 am
hehe...If only I knew how to add the music symbol at the end of that topic lettering. Recognize that song?
Well over the weekend we got snow. And lots of it. Actually I didn't throw the salt right so there's ice now on some parts of the driveway (I noticed when I nearly slipped on black ice).

I think they said we got somewhere around 12 inches? Seems like around that much or more. Looks like we'll get a white christmas this year! How about you guys?
Anyone got a 2 hour delay from school if you go to school? I know my sister did from her high school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm
It actually snowed before late-January! blaugh

I think no more snow's gonna fall, and there wasn't a lot fo it. but it covered everything, the weather's freezing and it's icy so I vote yaaay for snow.
To me it's a white xmas. it feels all wintery.
I went out to the pub in town with my friend sin full on snow gear (gloves, big scarf fluffy socks) -love it 3nodding  

dragontamer363
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm
It snowed once on Thanksgiving for us, but not much at all. Then Saturday it snowed, again, not much. Sunday it snowed too, but again, not much. Then today it snowed. A reasonable amount...but melted before the end of the day. I wish it'd snow more, but at the same time I hate the snow. It looks nice and has a nice feel to it, and it's just really nice to have snow. I can't explain why. But I hate snow because it makes things colder and a bigger mess lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm
@DT
Oh so you've got a white Christmas too DT?! How nice!!

I had to wear gloves and a scarf b/c it's a little chilly here thanks to the snow. Icy too. ^^

@Death
Oh wow! You got it a few times but it's too bad it didn't really stick to the ground. >_<
Are you in a warmer state or country?
I know what you mean by it being messier and nice at the same time. Soo much work to shovel constantly!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm
It snowed very briefly today!
Then my friend got cold and almost rolled my hand up in the car window.

But it snowed!
I kind of wonder if it will go again tonight so we'll have a light dusting in the morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm
There was no cloud in the sky when it was cold enough to snow (it was 19 degrees Fahrenheit when I walked from my house to my classes one morning). Now it's too warm, and it's been pouring outside.

"I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas." Bleh.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers