Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Are You KIDDING ?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 am
tassan
Its haram because Muslim new year starts with Muharam, and you should not laugh and party and be all happy and celebrate stuff.
It is haram to meet, and be happy in new year?

rofl I don't agree. It's told that if You will, then everyday can be like eid 3nodding So it is not haram to have fun in new year. It is a good thing =D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 pm
Why its haram?
I don't think so.. hmm  

shafiqz

Popular Noob

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

soso soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 pm
happy new year 4 almase7  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm
sometimes they make baby in wrong way, no marriage, in New Year  

Gun and Rose

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 am
no marriage in new year? wut  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm
The_Pathan
Dont worry Sahal(Gimmehugtoo) is from Saudi Arabia...

Well, in Pakistan they celebrate Muhammad(saw)'s b-day. And no, it's not always December 17th. It's diffrent every year, cuz its hijra.

Christmas is haram, cause it's christian. But b-day and new year is not christian as many extremist says. wink So it is not haram smile It is good, cuz Allah told us to have strong relations with family, that's why we should meet with family and maybe send some rockets in the air wink

Just to celebrate, celebrate everything. It ben a good year, we survived a year, we are going into a new time. Alot weird stuff is celebrated, that's why it is not haram.

you shouldn't celebrate neither cuz it has nothing to do with us
people celebrate all kinds of weird things cuz we human are dummer than other creatures
mexicans celebrate a day called "the day of the day"
they do it cuz they think that that day their raletive's and friend's dead souls come back to them as butterflies(monarc)
isn't it weird celebrating something like that? (no offence)

also our new year isn't the 1st of janurary its in december
and on b-days
you should thank allah for all the great blessing and pray to have a good future and life

no offence on anything i said

and also i am not 100% sure if i am correct  

Shin Rui Kun

4,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shin Rui Kun

4,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 pm
The_Pathan
tassan
Its haram because Muslim new year starts with Muharam, and you should not laugh and party and be all happy and celebrate stuff.
It is haram to meet, and be happy in new year?

rofl I don't agree. It's told that if You will, then everyday can be like eid 3nodding So it is not haram to have fun in new year. It is a good thing =D

true but still  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm
mother's and father's day
they celebrate this only for 1 particular day :
in islam you show respect to both your parents every single day
of your life even if they are non-muslims
but the only time you can turn on them is when they tell you to go againt islam
for example:
not to pray anymore

kids:
sometimes when moms come to pick their children up from school their kids tell them not to wear their hijab and abaya(long robe thing)
i have seen it in my life but i never did it though

we shouldn't do this  

Shin Rui Kun

4,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Max-less

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am
xxxdream_lolxxx
The_Pathan

Well, in Pakistan they celebrate Muhammad(saw)'s b-day. And no, it's not always December 17th. It's diffrent every year, cuz its hijra.

Christmas is haram, cause it's christian. But b-day and new year is not christian as many extremist says. wink So it is not haram smile It is good, cuz Allah told us to have strong relations with family, that's why we should meet with family and maybe send some rockets in the air wink

Just to celebrate, celebrate everything. It ben a good year, we survived a year, we are going into a new time. Alot weird stuff is celebrated, that's why it is not haram.

you shouldn't celebrate neither cuz it has nothing to do with us
people celebrate all kinds of weird things cuz we human are dummer than other creatures
mexicans celebrate a day called "the day of the day"
they do it cuz they think that that day their raletive's and friend's dead souls come back to them as butterflies(monarc)
isn't it weird celebrating something like that? (no offence)

also our new year isn't the 1st of janurary its in december
and on b-days
you should thank allah for all the great blessing and pray to have a good future and life

no offence on anything i said

and also i am not 100% sure if i am correct
0 Agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan
Quote:

besides no one non muslim says happy new year for us on our new year why should we

Because we are muslims, and we are friendly people 3nodding

Well, our new year. Why is it short? I been wondering? smile I take 1st January as new year for whole world, not as christian.

the hole world is Christian well the major countries any way confused

The 1st of January isnt a Christian concept at all, it's something called the Gregorian calendar, the Gregorian year is longer because it is accurate to the actual second, and is a "solar calendar" I.E it takes account of how long the earth takes to orbit the sun, which is why there are leap years, and pushing the clocks forwards and backwards, to make up for lost time.

The Islamic calendar is a "lunar" calendar, and begins at a new moon and end's at a full, so many of the Islamic months are shorter than Gregorian , which is why Ramadan for example get's pushed back every year.

Basically the Lunar(Islamic Calendar) is very inaccurate in the great scheme of things, but it is still traditionally used.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

chocolatechip_pistachio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 am
The_Pathan

Christmas is haram, cause it's christian. But b-day and new year is not christian as many extremist says. wink So it is not haram smile It is good, cuz Allah told us to have strong relations with family, that's why we should meet with family and maybe send some rockets in the air

well actually for birthdays its not right when you celebrate the way christians do ie candles etc heart  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff