Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should they make a DMC movie?
  NO!!!!! the anime was painful enough
  uhhh sure *rolls eyes*
  *picks up Dante and vergil and runs like retard* =OOOOO
  yea, the anime was good so why not make a live action movie
  only if it's a animated movie...there no way any actor could look as good as Dante and Vergil =D
View Results

ll Lady Arsenic ll
Vice Captain

nuGen Staff Vampire

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 pm
oki so i was searching google being super bored and i just so happened to come across a movie site and it said that there was a DMC movie coming out in 2010....i remeber reading this a few years ago and then some ******** tryed to make a mockery of DMC by making a compleatly horriable Fan made trailor...warning to those of you who didnt see it and want to, its extreamly painful to watch, i almost threw my laptop at the wall forcing myself to watch it. now anyways, has anyone else heard anything on this sposeded movie coming out next year? i swear if it does and it sucks as much as the RE series did iwill scream and make the people who made the movie eat there own s**t...that the nicest thing i could think of at the moment xD.

any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 pm
xXvampire hunter eXx
oki so i was searching google being super bored and i just so happened to come across a movie site and it said that there was a DMC movie coming out in 2010....i remeber reading this a few years ago and then some ******** tryed to make a mockery of DMC by making a compleatly horriable Fan made trailor...warning to those of you who didnt see it and want to, its extreamly painful to watch, i almost threw my laptop at the wall forcing myself to watch it. now anyways, has anyone else heard anything on this sposeded movie coming out next year? i swear if it does and it sucks as much as the RE series did iwill scream and make the people who made the movie eat there own s**t...that the nicest thing i could think of at the moment xD.

any thoughts?

well i seen a comercial live action of devil may cry 4 and its so so so i say if there were to make a live-action one they should make it with japanese actors  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Devil May CRY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items