Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Prophecy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:00 pm
Jo said in an interview that I read out of a magazine that the last word is scar. if you listen to MuggleCast (address in my siggy) there's lot's of theories about just about everying. Andrew (in th cast) had a good point that Harry's scar might be a Horcrux, which means he might have to destroy it. They also said that Ron is a very vaunerable character throughout the entire series, and that it's possible he might die. Harry might not, but he would still suffer immensely. Harry could die either way, but i interpreted it that, like Voldy and Harry must kill eachother in the end. Like - even without the prophecy, they'd want to kill each other. Voldy killed Harry's family and Harry's just been a thorn in Voldy's side. If the prophecy wasn't a factor, they'd still want to kill one another. I don't think it's plauseable that both will die . . . but you never know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:41 pm
X_silent_screamer_X
To me, it means one will kill the other but die while doing so. They'll both die.
That would be a very sad ending to a great series of books. If Harry dies, I will probably never read the book again.  

covo

emoplatypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:05 pm
I think someone should wip out a bomb and drop it on Volemort's head. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Leoran
I think someone should wip out a bomb and drop it on Volemort's head. mrgreen

Yes! 3nodding I agree! Why can't we ust drop him off the end of the world and be done with it? 3nodding  

~+is_Kaytee+~

sparky102

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:21 pm
harry just can't DIE! the best series will turn into the worst no one would read them any more!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 pm
you haven't read it yet?  

Lord of the Dingbats

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out