yes i have drawn these myself they aren't really all that great but i don't want people to steal my idea's okay?

User Image

HER name is BloodRain

**note I can't always role play due to the fact that I work long hours out of town, but if you do want to role play just PM me and -I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Name: BloodRain
Gaia name: Spirit of wolves or Lyrin
Age(in wolf years): 5
Description: She prefers to be alone, very harsh, does not talk a lot.
Sexuality: Straight
Background: Blood came from an oasis in the harsh desert. Her kind was an ancient bloodline whom went unchanged for millions of years. her kind is bigger and obviosly more powerful than any mere wolf of today. She used to be sweet and caring, that is till a member of her kind betrayed her and her family pack, she fought and found till finally she was banished to the desert and left to die. By a miracal a turquoise and black wolf found her nearly dead and gave her the vital essentials to stay alive.
Demon or no (aka powers or not): well lets just say super strength and a long life span, she can live to be 300 or even longer, it all depends on her happiness. She has powers of a non flying dragon and can occasionally light things on fire with ehr hot breath.