Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>
Cheza's Wolves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm
Welcome one and all to the character bin OF DOOM.....yeah....

WARNING: These characters are personas of mine and are used on other websites. They are personality colored for me on free use templates. You wont find these guys on photobucket and I would really like to keep it this way. So please, do NOT copy any characters in any ways shape of form. Or I will find you. >[ lol THANK YOU

List Of Characters:

1.)Fyren: The Protector.
2.)Saveen: The Possible Beta Female
3.)Quarantine: The Lone Killer
((Others might come along as time goes on))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image
Fyren: A wicked one indeed

Who Plays Me: The Original Cheza

Say My Name: Fyren(Fay-Rin)
What Does It Mean?- Fyren=Wicked

Age Is But A Number: Four years young

My Sex: Male

My Sexual Attraction: Love knows no gender.

The Power I Hold: Some say he carries the powers of ice. He loves to winter and has never felt 'cold' during his favorite season. Plus, just look at his eyes, he has to be carrying something...

Know Me On The Outside:
FYREN Is a very large and solid built male with dark fur blending perfect in to the night yet his ice like orbs contrast this and are almost to bright to look at for to long. He has muscular legs(well, a muscular body!) but they are a bit on the short side, decreasing his top speed when running. He was build to defend and he does the best he can. He would rather fight then hunt anyways. He as multiple scares and can be felt under his tough and mangy fur but the only visible ones over his facial features. His jaw is un-proportional and its not uncommon to see a couple of his powerful canines protruding from his lips.

Know Me On The Inside:
He is cautious as should others should be towards him. Possibly a bit emotionally and mentally unstable from past history, Fyren its very mysterious and secretive, usually never letting anyone but his close friends whats wrong. If your brave enough to talk to him on his good side, you will see he is rather kind and gentle in a since. On the down side, he is easily irritated and he keeps it locked up until he bursts into complete outrages. He is hell to reckon with so, for everyone's safety, be nice. He is incredibility loyal to his pack and respects the higher ranks such as the alphas and betas. This being said, he doesn't like taking orders form none other but them. Fyren, as sick as he can be, is very smart. He has been know(from his past) to make the most sickening and twisted plans. His mind is tainted. Others be warned.

Lets Dig A Bit Deeper:
He didn't want it to happened and he swore it wasn't his fault. But his sick and twisted father thought differently. Fyren means wicked, and with a little help from his father, he proved himself to such a horrid title. When first born, his mother loved him, and his father was suspicious but caring. For a long time, it was peaceful. A pair of loners and their newborn, traving the dense forest in piece but secretly, father despised his son. Why, reasons were unclear but possibly jealousy of some sorts. Then mother got sick, and things all went down hill then. He was pushed and blamed for the illness. His father grew outraged and relied on the occasional beating to keep what he called 'sanity' Fyren continued to bare the scars of the cruelty and neglect he faced. It was when his mother finally die did the twisted thoughts occur inside the pups head. He began to plan his fathers murder which took place a few months later when he finally was able to catch his wining prize. A timber rattle snake would end it all. Catching it with ease, he removed the head and hid it while in search for a actual meal. A hare would be the carrier of death. He bit into the rabbits stomach and placed the snakes head in the bloody meal. He made sure it was deep enough to go un-noticed until it would be to late. And that's just what happened. With a twisted grin on his face, he watched his father consume the deadly hare and within sickening moments, his father lay lifeless. It was then did Fyren leave and begin a new life, entering the pack and using such 'power' to defend was he loved. A real home.

The Past Continues:
Her name was Saveen. A name Fyren would of never really cared about unless they had met. A love yes but of another sort was formed in them both and now they are insuperable. It only started when Fyren had become a loyal protector of the pack he now loves. and it was when the cold blooded killer began searching the area and defending what was his did he come across such a beat up and blood excuse for a lupine. Never before did he feel such pity for another. A sad look upon her face, her bi colored eyes red from running tears, legs shaking and life running away, she fell and Fyren stood over her in silence. Silently, he made his way back to the pack, the lifeless body on top of his back. It was then was she healed and after proving herself loyal she became part of the pack. They grew to like each other and now , Fyren has the ability to share everything with her. She knows what to say and he is glad to have saved her. he trusts her more then anyone else. Even those alphas and higher ranked. He wishes to be her guardian and with a strong love that will be left unbroken, he will do just that. It is a brotherly love and they both love each other like long lost siblings.

The Original Cheza

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image
Saveen: The savior to us all

Who Plays Me: The Original Cheza

The Name: Saveen (Sah-VEEN)

How Long Ive Suffered: Three and a half years

My Sex: Female

Whats Attraction?: Love knows no gender.

Not A Power But A Curse: The holder of feelings and dreams. The ability to take a present member back into the past, to the dark times that should be left untold and forgotten. Not physically damaging but horribly painful all the same. And when they though ti was over, dreams...she can read them, go inside them. And watch if she truly pleases. But this power is nothing but a curse to her and she rarely used it for such.

Know Me On The Outside:
Saveen is very long and thin but solid all the same. Long legs give her powerful and quick speed and her length gives her grace agility and flexibility. To see her in action it a sight to see, the way to glides across the air and grass, how her muscles moves in rhythm and while the rest of her glorious body flows and follows suit. To call her delicate is a wrong and idiotic remark. With her curl of her lips and the stance of a warrior, she can, it chooses, to be a hard challenger in battle. What she lacks in brute strength she makes up for in defense and counter attacks. Its difficult to even get a hold of her for she can swiftly slid her way out of most pins ans scenarios she find her self in. She, like Fyren, has scars to bare but not as many as he and she is glad for it. Her eys are different. Bi-colored to put in bluntly. One a cool yet striking blue white the other burns with the in amber intensity of fire.

Know Me On The Inside:
Saveen is a very sweet creature to those her know her. Her passion to help others in overwhelming and warm with a sense of satisfaction. She is very kind and respectful and surprisingly understanding. However, she self esteem and slightly low and is very shy at first when speaking to someone unknown. Who wouldn't be after what happened to her? She hates and is scared of death and killing and war for that matter. So, if she can, she tries to help anyway possible to keep others alive and well. she is almost alike a mother to them all. Many go to her for advice ranks do not matter to her for the most part for she respects everyone and cares for them all the came. She loves little pups and likes to tell of joyous stories but whenever one asks her about her past, she tends to grow quiet and declines to tell such a story.

The Past Is Such A Dark And Evil Place:
Born to a different pack, a small and...strange pack. Her and sister grew up in luxury but to understand her past, you must know the pack she grew up in. The Whitewater Pack or so they were called was a very ancient based pack, with bloodlines that went from the dawn of time but even back then they were incredibly unstable. There ranks and ways of life where very outdated and believed mother nature was the god and everything, that the only way to please her and make the food fun through there land was to sacrifice the willing and eve the unwilling. They would then feed on there own blood, and enjoy it, sing of death and pleasure and of life and death. This is what they grew up in. They were born in the packs crisis, in the time where the seasons had stopped and no food ran at all. everything around them was dying and snow covered everything in sight. It had been like this for many days. That pack had heard of a 'prophecy' that told of birth of two kin of mother nature. Saviors to them all. And who better to bear such children but the alpha female. She gave birth and when they were weaned (at a young age) They were placed in the alpha rank. Pups, born to control the pack and save them. But they were clueless, why? Why them? How whee they supposed to save there home? There family? There souls? Days past and nothing happened so the pack grew suspicious and scared. when their father died from starvation, they snapped and asked them to hurry and help then. Save them. That's when the went back to the prophecy and realized they had forgotten something.....a sacrifice. It was proven that only one would lead. Saveen was chosen and, they 'celebrated' this decision by sacrificing the other, her beloved sister in front of her own eyes. They told it was the only way and the cruel deed was done. Such a sight to behold, it was unbearable. she could almost feel her own soul withering away with her dying sister. They said the only way to save her pack was to accept the gift of death and consume the body. She forcefully declined and this angered them. They thought over and over and figured that they must 'sacrifice' until there goddess was pleased. This in Saveen's eyes was murder. They all grew so crazy and soon enough, they ending up killing each other. Her mother told her to escape while she could and, watching her mother be consumed in the heat of murder and chaos, the poor young wolf left her dying pack. She is the last one of her kind. A long and sacred bloodline she carried. And she hates it.

Its Not Over Yet:
His name was Fyren. A name Saveen would of never really cared about unless they had met. A love yes but of another sort was formed in them both and now they are insuperable. It only started when she was found by a intimating male, who's eyes froze her own. She had been running countless days and had now grown terribly weary and lifeless. Death was circling around her, she could feel his cold breath on his face. And thats when the dark male appeared, an huge monster he was to her. She did nothing but faint and he did nothing but stare. When she woke, the scent of other ran into her nose and she was engulfed in the pack. The thought of being a part of another pack never crossed her mind be she had to admit she hate being alone. It was only when she grew healthy did she finally realize how much she wished to joined. And now, she fights to become beta. So much had changed. Her and Fyren, share a tight bond that will never break, a love that no one else would share. He is her guardian, something she wished she had long ago....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Quarantine:The Smooth Criminal
WARNING:
This is a personal made character this is no line art! It was made by Leonine from the BBA and I colored it myself. Its for me myself and I so PLEASE dont copy. Thank you.

The Master: The Original Cheza

They'll SCREAM My Name: Quarantine (Kwar-an-teen)

How Long Ive Walked The Earth: Wouldn't you like to know?

Whats Gender?: Male

Sexual Seduction: It doesn't matter.

Look What I Can Do: As far as power goes, being a hell-hound is powerful enough. Being a full blooded hell-hound, his age seems limitless. In reality, his aging process, like others of his kind is very slow. He, in person, is a very very scary fellow and he creates such a aura of intimidation, even the occasional bear will take a step back. Besides the massive power of being a true a fierce hell-hound and the upper plus of eerie intimidation, powers are unknown. Or so he thinks, come to think of it, when was the last time he was seriously injured? Wounds, its hard to give him any with that thick fur and that leather like skin. For warning to any challengers....

Know Me On The Outside:
Quarantine, physically, is large, lengthy, and very very furry, a tail almost as long as himself and a mane that stands straight and tall, he looks even bigger. Lets take a look at what the hell-hound gave him. He as two sets of horns protruding from his thick skull. a Pair that sprout from the front and continue to curve to the sky while the other curl like twisted ram horns. He has horns on his snout, used for digging through the soil and for combats. He likes nothing better but to lower his head and shove those little beauties in the underside of his victim.

Know Me On The Inside:
Quarantine, Rouge, Killer, Jaws, and his personal favorite, Schizophrenic. Why, well he isn't very "well in the head" if you get where I'm going. Its not uncommon to see him talking to a nonliving or dead..thing as if it was to talk back. He talks to himself frequently and on occasion, will have hallucinations. Besides such a disgusting behavior, he is ruthless, and takes what he pleases whether it be food, blood, sex....death. He loves the feeling of playing god, having the horrific ability to control anothers life, have them begging for him to stop. To plead and whine and cry. It cant get enough!

The Past Is Such A Dark And Evil Place:
W.I.P

Its Not Over Yet:
W.I.P

The Original Cheza

</~~~~~~~~~~Character Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items