Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Hagane Koto vs Ryujin, Kaede Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm
Koto was stabbed but Kaede clearly looked down on him even if eh was weakened. Koto stabbed back just the same from the side. Every cut from him was a twist thrust which would scar the skin with 100% no matter what doctor or healing skin. He smiled at the woman. "So you can speak, fair voice for that face. Your view upon shame are not shared with me." He stood still and showed not a single mark of pain any more. It also seemed as if his bleeding was smaller then before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm
Kaede chuckled his bleeding might seem to be smaller than before but that only meant he was running out of blood and would die soon. "You go into that ring in your condition and all the other ninja's will laugh at you for your weakness. It will give everyone the perfect opportunities to cut any treaties with this village and to attack at will. They will all attack in short order of each other and the entire place will be wiped out. You are an idiot. Ninja's have no honor." She pulled herself off of Koto and kicked dirt on him. "Go ahead make a fool of your guild." She tossed at him evilly waving her arm to the arena before putting it over her bleeding wounds in her side.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm
Koto looked at the woman. "Why do you care about my clan? You went to kill me? So that my guild would loose it fate. That one of their jounin did not show up. Then my death would sound as an excuse." Koto sat down on the ground and looked to the woman with that old man smile. Even if he still was decently young. It was that of a higher reached wisdom. "You know little of the outside world? There are those who think lower of a man who is a coward then weak. Death and failure goes hand in hand but not always. Why did you come here in the first place? Did you intent to stop anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:42 pm
Kaede chuckled. "This is what I came here for." She tossed at him and took a few steps back. "No one cares about honor they only care about results. A ninja who dies in the middle of their mission for honor is a ninja that reveals himself to the enemy and thus disgraces their guild and their employer." She laughed a bit. "You have a poorly idealistic view for someone who wants to seem so wise."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm
"My assassination. I see! I'm more of a samurai then ninja. Being wise has quite little to do with honour, bravery or such. Wisdom often comes as this with death or sitting on a stone bench high in the mountain. It could have some to do with the small amount of air in your blood that makes you see the answers." He nodded to Kaede as he passed on to the next life.  
Mock Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff