Balance Incarnated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 am
"You should show proper respect to your elders, young lady." Raziel said, making his voice sound low and raspy, like a sick, old man should sound.

He let her lead him out of the building by the hand and just for added affect, he grabbed the broken leg off of a table discarded in the alley to use as a cane.

"First off, I want to show me where the Hylden are... it seems I've forgotten their location in my senility." Raziel really seemed to be getting into his roll~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 am
When they stopped at a street vendor, Raziel placed both hands on his cane, leaning on it. His bandaged claws did look a lot like a leper's hands, being that they were bony and three was only three on each hand, like the other digits fell off. It further added to the illusion that he was who Ariel said he was.

Under his hood, his eyes scanned his surroundings, mentally mapping the area for later use.

"Huh, wassat?" Raziel croaked when Ariel drew his attention to a pendant. He hadn't really been paying attention to the conversation.

"Oh, that'd look lovely on you, Agnes!" He piped up, purposely getting Ariel's name wrong.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 am
Raziel blinked in bemusement, rubbing his forehead where he was flicked and taking the Trinket. "Oh... thank you, you didn't have to..." Raziel said, but nonetheless, he thought it was a nice gesture; since when was the last time anyone had done something thoughtful for him?

He put it on under his cowl where it would be safe. He then smirked slyly as he pulled up his hood again. "I guess you just look like an Agnes, is all~" He teased, sliding out into the alleyway and resuming his old man pantomime before Ariel could flick him again.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff