Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHICH IS BETTER??
  Adult Furries Guild
  The Yiffy Lounge
View Results

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:11 am
That The Yiff Lounge Has So Many Forums But Hardly Any Post In Any Of Them?? :/ Strange...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:12 am
all tho i am new i kinda see that >>  

Sir Prince Michi

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:23 am
And Its Wierd Cause YL And AFG Are The Biggest Furry Guilds But YL Has Hardly Any Post D:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:36 am
kinda why i left  

Sir Prince Michi

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:41 am
I thought yiffing was pretty much not allowed on gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 pm
icywind1980

Yeah But YL Isnt About Yiffing Is A Guild To Talk Just Like AFG

The Guy With Condoms

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:29 pm
The Guy With Condoms
icywind1980

OIC. Well if there is too many of the same theme'd guild, the members do tend to be kind of spread thin between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 pm
icywind1980
The Guy With Condoms
icywind1980

OIC. Well if there is too many of the same theme'd guild, the members do tend to be kind of spread thin between them.

Its Just YL Has Everything Organized And Focuses On Actual Topics Im Not Saying Its Bad But AFG Is More Into Whatever People Wanna Talk About

The Guy With Condoms

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:46 pm
The Guy With Condoms
icywind1980
The Guy With Condoms
icywind1980

Its Just YL Has Everything Organized And Focuses On Actual Topics Im Not Saying Its Bad But AFG Is More Into Whatever People Wanna Talk About

Are you suggesting I check it out? ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:51 pm
IMPORTANT:
In No Way Am I Trying To Kill YLG OR AFG. I Am Not Judging Any Of The Guilds And Not Trying To Make Any Of The Guild Leaders Feel Like Crap.I Luv Both The AFG And YLG heart
-The Guy With Condoms

The Guy With Condoms

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Is that a rp forum?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
We learned the hard way that too many sub-forums on a guild really slows down the activity. For one it involves too much looking around to see and find out what is going on compared to having most activity localized, secondly there is the issue of people posting in the "incorrect" forum, which leads to the mods having to move a thread and inform the creator of the mistake. Sadly, this can come off as somewhat scolding, as if the poster did something wrong and will at times kill the thread for that reason and also because not everyone will be aware of the move and to which forum.  

Selene Aries

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm
As founder, I personally have no problem notifying there posts have been moved and the funny thing is that The Yiffy Lounge just expanded into a website (a post notice is here in AF & OwO).

Cybering is prohibited in our guild and majority of our moderators don't do much in the guild anyway because we allow them to have fun. AF and YL have been somewhat going at each other without noticing.

We support AF and its members, plus we are proud that we are just around to make people smile! ^^ We salute you AF for spreading the highlights on what it means to be a Furry / Anthro!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Nyoko Wolfe
As founder, I personally have no problem notifying there posts have been moved and the funny thing is that The Yiffy Lounge just expanded into a website (a post notice is here in AF & OwO).

Cybering is prohibited in our guild and majority of our moderators don't do much in the guild anyway because we allow them to have fun. AF and YL have been somewhat going at each other without noticing.

We support AF and its members, plus we are proud that we are just around to make people smile! ^^ We salute you AF for spreading the highlights on what it means to be a Furry / Anthro!

Yes And You Are A Good Guild Leader

The Guy With Condoms

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Nyoko Wolfe

Yes And You Are A Good Guild Leader

Thank you for your comment and your new status is now up just as you requested! Please do try to have some fun! ^^

For some of you, we are renaming the guild and website... just a heads up...

We are now The Anthro Lounge to fix the confusion!  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games