Hello, Tempest_fox here, also known as Silverwind91 on DA.

I would like to offer my abilities to the general public. my abilities consist of the skill to use Rhino CAD (Rhinoceros Computer Aided Design) and the ability to skip two or three nights of sleep

the I do Rhino CAD work, is cheap. i am good at making weapons, shields, and other simple objects. i can also make rooms and landscapes. i charge about 300 gold per hour of work, although if the project interests me i will work for less money. i will also reduce the price if i extend the time through my own mistakes or incompetence.

here some examples of what i have done. here is a shield and here is another. here is a Sword and shield combo. following that is a landscape and an armory room i have been working on. there is also this wonderful peace of insanity i have been inducing sleep deprivation for. the rest of my Gallery is here.

shields, swords or simple objects take between 4 and 5 hours so about 1200 to 1500 gold. swords and shields take between 7 and 8 hours so about 2100 to 2400 gold. rooms can take anywhere from 5 hours to 20 hours so from 1500 gold to 6000 gold. landscapes take the longest and will go from about 20 hours to 50 hours and cost from 2400 to 15,000 gold. most times it will be on the low end of the price scale.

if you have any questions please post a question, consultations and estimations are free.