Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[09-12-27]Saengil Chukha hamnida Ok TaekYeon oppa!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChinenYuuri_93

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 am
hAppy biRthday,TaekYeon oppa!!!

hope u'll live long live, stay in gud health, b happy always, stay in gud luck, receive tons of fans' love, b loved.. 3nodding n keurigo..have a blessed birthday!everyone's wishing u happy birthday! heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 pm
hump..guess no one even bother to wish TaekYeon oppa at the very morning of TaekYeon's oppa birthday... sweatdrop  

ChinenYuuri_93

EIetric
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm
ChinenYuuri_93
hump..guess no one even bother to wish TaekYeon oppa at the very morning of TaekYeon's oppa birthday... sweatdrop
Lol I guess you missed the topic. xD

Here

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm
LOL blaugh i did read it of course..but i din understand wat was going on..banners??spams??i have no idea wat it is...n post where??? LOL i decided to step off coz i really dunnoe how... sweatdrop  

ChinenYuuri_93

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am
Panda Vue
ChinenYuuri_93
Lol I guess you missed the topic. xD

Here

and i guess you missed this topic, too. the one that i made for him the morning of his birthday.
and it's not like you wished him a happy birthday on his birthday either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:25 am
ChinenYuuri_93
LOL blaugh i did read it of course..but i din understand wat was going on..banners??spams??i have no idea wat it is...n post where??? LOL i decided to step off coz i really dunnoe how... sweatdrop

it was "Ok Taecyeon Birthday Project". It was open since Dec 20th till the day after his birthday and members of this guild could post messages and pictures of him and self made cards/banners. only a few people actually did it and wished him a happy birthday (i'm pretty upset)  

Dementieva
Captain

ChinenYuuri_93

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
ehh but i did... eek
i wished him happy birthday on 27/12 at 0042 ; 12:42a.m..well my country is 1 hour l8 from Korea...so i probably wished it at 0142 ... xd  
2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games