Submit

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody smiled and gave a nod.
"No thats cool! Scared girls are better then no girls! Lets go get them then. You get your sister and Ill get Lila. We can meet back here, so we can prepare for our late night fun..."
He said with another devious smile, as he shot out of the room, and down the hall towards the girls dorms. Lila would probably be asleep, but she would have to put up with staying up late.

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 pm
|| x.x sorry, school
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto smiled and nodded, he got up and made his way to the girls' dorms to find his sister. By the time he got there he saw the door slightly opened and knocked, when no one answered he took a peek in, not in a peeping tom way at all (XD). He shut the door not seeing his sister, but heard little footsteps down the hall so he made a quick jog down the hallway, he strained his eyes and saw a flash of light blonde hair catching the light. So he ran a little and grabbed her shoulder, "Hey Miki," He said, watching her spazz out, "Look, me and a newly found friend are going to the basement to... Investigate, you in?" He asked.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 pm
|| block x.x ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.>< Sorry person.:.

Micaiah heard the person speak to her, well, they didn't know they were speaking to her. "Uhm.. Uh.. Hi... KYAH!" She screamed, she felt a hand on her shoulder, then yelled out to the girl, "Sorry person!" Before turning back to her brother, hitting him across the arm, "Ikuto you dummy! Well. Anyways, what do you mean, 'investigate?'" she asked, he told her the story and she agreed to tag along and followed him as he started his way back to his dorm.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 am
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora heard a 'hi' and then a scream shortly after that. The shout echoed the hallways which made her panic. Hearing the girl walking away made her worst. "Eeh!! Wait! Don't leave me alone her!!",she exclaimed and followed the sounds of footsteps. She realised there was someone else with the girl but she didn't mind anyways. "Oh! It's you! Hi, I'm Sora!",she greeted,seeing that she was her roomate.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm
[[ o -o;;;]]

User Image
"Just shut up, I can take care of myself..." Daisuke sighed. He had double checked earlier that he'd left Lila's watch in the room to make sure he wouldn't lose it. He turned his head as he heard a scream through the hall. He wasn't sure if he was going to head that way or not, but it sounded familiar. Running ahead of Masato, Daisuke took a run into darkness away, stopping when he noticed a few figures, head tilted a bit. "I.... didn't know others had also wanted to explore around."

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+ + +

User Image
"I'm just worried a- Daisuke, you'll collapse, damnit!" It wasn't of any use. The young man sighed, hands to his pockets now again, scowling. He'd have to run after him, and yet, he was still worried about Keiji. Decisions were cruel... He slowly walked towards the direction Daisuke ran into, taking some time. He wouldn't get to him anytime soon, but he was only hoping to bump into Keiji on his way... He didn't like the idea of losing his friend on his first day here.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am
|| sorry, midterms and projects combined are... A lot of hell. x.x ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.=O I forgot about you person.:.

Micaiah had only taken a few steps when her room mate had caught up to her, the sudden sounds making her jump a little. She turned to Sora, "Oh... Uh... Hi I'm.... Micaiah..." Her stuttering was followed by a hit on her head and a scold not to be so shy, she let out a yelp, not that it hurt because it didn't at all, but because it frightened her a bit. She shoved Ikuto, "Shut up dummy."

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto rolled his eyes at Micaiah's 'shove'. He pretended to move so that she didn't start yelling and loose her voice again. "Fine, fine, I give up." He said, then turned to the Sora girl, "Hi there little sister's little friend." He said with a smile, "Name's Ikuto, nice to meet you." He turned his head after hearing some footsteps, "Nn? What could that be... Hello?" He asked, he saw his sister look a little hopeful for something but shrugged it off and waited for this person's reply.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 am
Cody then came running down the hall with Lila following behind. "Omigod! What happened! Why was there screaming!" cody said frantically. "We cant be heard, or else we'll get in trouble!" He whispered.

Lila rolled her eyes and stretched her arms up. "You woke me up for this... I swear, you have an awful sence of whats fun..." Lila said and pulled her sweater over her arms. "Jeez, its freezing in here..." She mummbled.

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm
|| x.x writers block ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.><.:.

Micaiah blushed in embarrassment , she knew it was all her fault and now they were going to be mad, "Ah... I'm sorry..." She whispered, she promised herself now that she would whisper, only whisper. She didn't like it when she made people mad or upset.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
[[ ^ ^;;; ]]

User Image
"I... heard the scream." Daisuke muttered. An entire group gathered here, of all places. Where? The darkness. He couldn't see too well with no lights on, but he could make out the figures standing before him. "Quite the party, isn't it...?"

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 am
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

"It's nice to meet you both as well!",she said with a smile. Other people started to approach them. One by one but some came in pairs. Almost more than five students were around and one of them warned them to keep quiet. She did as they told since she was still a newbie there and didn't really know what to do.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
WOO-HOO! ADVEEENTUUURE!

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan slithered out of her dorm, following her roommate and some boy. She smiled upon reaching more kids, and took out a flashlight, switching it on and hopefully blinding someone. She stretched, and let a large smile rip across her face. "Soo.... Who's ready to go sneaking around?" She whispered, her voice full of darkness. She swung the flashlight around, her face of pure excitement. She was even bouncing. She was just itching to go investigate this school.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm
[[ I second that bump. ]]