Submit

Do looks matter?
  Absolutely.
  Not in the slightest.
  Somewhat.
View Results

Padli Andel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm
If I said looks didnt matter I would be lying.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Looks matter a great deal to me. Personally I only pursued girls that I thought were the most attractive, but I also watched and took note of their mental capacities as well lol

I'm a very vain person, if thats what you call it. I used to think I was extremely hansom and irresistible, which I actually was. Then I hit 20 and my good looks have begun to deteriorate due to illness and such. I hardly recognize myself in the mirror and I can't seem to take a single attractive picture of myself that shows my face. I know I'm still attractive cause I can still get ladies, but I know its starting to fade. I hope it doesn't all completely fade or else I'd just die inside.

My goal is to find a beautiful woman that loves me for me just as I would love her for her. At that point the good looks are a total bonus! We all get ugly when we get old to varying degrees, but by that point at least I hope to have found the one that will always see me as the spry, hansom young man I am inside.

So when we're young it matters, but when we're old it doesn't.  

SC_Anubis

Xahmen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Looks totally matter.
I can't appreciate a woman unless she is decked out to the teeth in gothic attire, preferably the TRUE gothic attire where she hasn't bathed in a week and smells like grave dirt.
Anybody who claims to be Goth that doesn't rub the soil of the dead on themselves are posers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm
in any other type of relationship, looks don't matter but that's off topic.
even though i want to find love, physical attraction is what is the key to starting a relationship, most of the time. if i was ugly i'd neevr get laid. i am ok looking, beautiful to about 30% of ppl, meh to about 60% and gross to whatever percent is left. (which may or may not be accurate since i am judging myself but...) of the 30% who do find me attractive, given that my socially awkward and nervous persona hasn't turned them off already, about 5% of those people actually care about the things other than my physical appearance. to say that looks don't matter is a far cry from the truth. it may not matter as much to some people as it does to others, but we all weren't born looking like megan fox. i try not to be judgmental myself based on looks, but thats a whole other story.

though this topic brings up a very interesting question: what about people who are BLIND? looks obviously don't matter to them. so there is proof that there is the exception to the rule, that looks don't matter because they can't see s**t.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Xahmen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
even though i want to find love, physical attraction is what is the key to starting a relationship, most of the time. if i was ugly i'd neevr get laid. i am ok looking, beautiful to about 30% of ppl, meh to about 60% and gross to whatever percent is left. (which may or may not be accurate since i am judging myself but...) of the 30% who do find me attractive, given that my socially awkward and nervous persona hasn't turned them off already, about 5% of those people actually care about the things other than my physical appearance. to say that looks don't matter is a far cry from the truth. it may not matter as much to some people as it does to others, but we all weren't born looking like megan fox. i try not to be judgmental myself based on looks, but thats a whole other story.

though this topic brings up a very interesting question: what about people who are BLIND? looks obviously don't matter to them. so there is proof that there is the exception to the rule, that looks don't matter because they can't see s**t.

Blind people can't feel love.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Well not to be funny but looks dont realy matter to me to an egstint. Now if shes is 300lbs and cant fit thrue the freaking door then I may have a prob. Otherwise a little fluffyness never hurt anyone twisted  

Spike23080

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm
Zahmen II
Ayame_Rikimayu

it appears as though you can't, either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Zahmen II
Ayame_Rikimayu

Blind people can't love. They have no souls.

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
Ayame_Rikimayu
Zahmen II
Ayame_Rikimayu

Blind people can't love. They have no souls.

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.
nice...i'm going to forget that you said that. gonk  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out