Yo all, I'm here to lay down some extremely important ground rules that shall hopefully make this an enjoyable experience for everyone. So without further ado, the guild laws:

1.--No Godmoding/Auto-hitting!!! This means that your attacks do not automatically hit, wait for the reply from the other person. that makes the fight more believable and prevents any unnecessary conflicts. Also when you die, you die because only Shinryu can revive people and that doesn't happen till the end of a cycle.

2.--You must have a character from the list in order to post in the rp. DO NOT start posting until you have been given a character by either Otaku or myself.

3.--Follow the Gaia ToS because I don't need your OC getting my guild banned.

4.--Keep swearing to a minimum and romance to PG-13; this is also another area not to step out of bounds in because I don't want complaints from people and this is war so there's no time for love.

5.--DO NOT attempt to do anything to the Naruto RP. That is a relic of the original guild and it means a lot to the people who worked on it.

6.--The OOC will be acting as a chatterbox/question thread so anything not related to the RP goes there and only there. Do not make your own threads about anything without permission or it WILL be deleted.

7.--No killing off characters without the my consent. I have a story I'm working on and random deaths complicate things.

8.--Have fun. One of the most underrated messages given seeing that this site was designed to be enjoyed, not to be hated because of one person. Any person that gets multiple reports about any kind of problems will be banned, no matter how important you are in the story.

These laws are subject to change depending on certain circumstances, check back to make sure.