Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Don't bring a gun to a snowball fight! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 am
It would be bad enough if a uniformed officer pulled a gun, but someone dressed as a civilian could cause mass panic by doing something stupid like that. Horrible judgement call.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
ArmasTermin
Well... the cop's still a d**k.

I read about this a week ago or so.

I'd be a d**k if I was a cop in DC. That place sucks.
You'd fit right in.

DC is a ******** shithole. What other city would re-elect a mayor fresh out of prison on felony drug charges?

New Orleans would--just give them the chance!

For example the mayor that ordered the Katrina gun confiscations is still the mayor. I didn't know this until recently, and raged adequate at it.  

ArmasTermin

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
ArmasTermin
Well... the cop's still a d**k.

I read about this a week ago or so.

I'd be a d**k if I was a cop in DC. That place sucks.
You'd fit right in.

DC is a ******** shithole. What other city would re-elect a mayor fresh out of prison on felony drug charges?

New Orleans would--just give them the chance!

For example the mayor that ordered the Katrina gun confiscations is still the mayor. I didn't know this until recently, and raged adequate at it.
You know, my parents found a DVD from the NRA in our closet that talked about that. I never bothered watching it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm
Sgt Buckner
DC Police Chief slams the cop for pulling a gun at a snowball fight.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hGeRYGchfB5FLjkIGT4XbCWqHWhgD9CNULSG0

But wait! The police union objects to the Police Chief actually having an opinion on the matter!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hGeRYGchfB5FLjkIGT4XbCWqHWhgD9COGLD80

Okay i know unions are good. But for christ sake they need to get their knees broken with a baseball bat. They just got too much damn power.

Here is a story my careers teacher told me: The line is held up at GM and one of the supervisors goes around to see whats up. He find a guy just sitting at his machine and not working and why? The machine is unplugged. It had been repaired and just not plugged in and the guy said it wasn't his job so he just sat there. Well the supervisor was pissed, he was literally holding up the entire plant, the supervisor plugged it back in and told him to get to work. Well the dude reported the supervisor to the union and the supervisor almost lost his job because "he was taking work away from a union electrician".  

war_junky 91

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm
"Kids, I just had a conversation with General LeClerc.
He told me he was first into Paris, and by God, he wanted to be first into Berchtesgaden.
I told him I understood his point.
Now you fire up Second Battalion and outflank that French son of a b*tch!"
-Col. Sink, Band of Brothers

1:13 when they start chanting is hilarious.

Frankly, I think that the "brothah" that was throwing the snowballs AT A CLEARLY ARMED PEACE OFFICER should have been shot for being stupid. And he had a right to have his firearm out. They were threatening him by throwing snowballs, not obeying a peace officer, and he was clearly outnumbered. I think he SHOULD have fired off a few shots, if not at anyone, than he should have sniped a snowball out of a hand. PEW!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 553,757 Gold

Item List:
Celebrity Snare Hulk Impact Crater
Jacked Up Cape
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Cheerleader Shoes (Green & Silver)
Green Gaia Feet Stockings
Voracious Fog
Nano-C
Celebrity Snare Snoop Dogg's Hoodie
Elegant Lord's Mask (Emerald Studs)
Wingding (phase one)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm
Chivalric Knight
He told me he was first into Paris, and by God, he wanted to be first into Berchtesgaden.

Frankly, I think that the "brothah" that was throwing the snowballs AT A CLEARLY ARMED PEACE OFFICER should have been shot for being stupid. And he had a right to have his firearm out. They were threatening him by throwing snowballs, not obeying a peace officer, and he was clearly outnumbered. I think he SHOULD have fired off a few shots, if not at anyone, than he should have sniped a snowball out of a hand. PEW!

Item List:
Jacked Up Cape
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Voracious Fog
Nano-C
Wingding (phase one)

That would have been the worst thing he could have done. It doesn't matter how right or wrong the cop is, it matters how the public perceives his actions. That would have been ill perceived and a PR disaster, causing animosity against cops for weeks if not months. Hell, the response he did give may do just that.  

Ubasti

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:06 am
Ubasti
Chivalric Knight

Item List:
Jacked Up Cape
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Voracious Fog
Nano-C
Wingding (phase one)

That would have been the worst thing he could have done. It doesn't matter how right or wrong the cop is, it matters how the public perceives his actions. That would have been ill perceived and a PR disaster, causing animosity against cops for weeks if not months. Hell, the response he did give may do just that.

I really have to agree here.

Also, FIRST POST OF THE DECADE! I guess this means I got over my hangover before you all.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff