Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mountain Peak____________-___________ Music
RIP Jimmy "The Rev"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm
I am a pretty big fan of Avenged Sevenfold and have been for a few years now. I don't know who has heard this....but the Drummer, Jimmy "The Rev" Has died Tuesday December 29, 2009. They are still trying to figure out what happened but right now it looks like natural causes.

I wish Jimmy's Family and the band the best and hope they know they have fans out there praying and hoping for the best for them at this sad time.

Always a true fan,
Dalysa aka Celeste.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 am
yeah hat wa cking i cant still recover it cuz i am a fan from avenged sevenfold i saw them in warped tour and i am so glad i saw them specially jimy in a live perform in 2 concerts may rest in peace jimmy we will miss u pal also my profile is about them avenged sevenfold  

aludar

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 am
I herd, my friend Laughed, I didn't, I slapped my friend and we got into fight :3 . Then before you know it were making out. Its a Kooky relationship o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm
I didn't even know about it until a few days ago. Friend of mine and I got talking about them, and I got on to look for they're next concert...and instead saw "RIP Jimmy" in big bold letters. I collapsed in my chair. I went to 20 different sites looking for what happened to him. All that from my PS3. Took forever. u.u I was watching a montage video from the A7X crew. 13 years old, and tearing those drums UP. He's a sick drummer. Not the most attractive man on the planet, albeit. Lol.  

Hui Etyud

SilverClan_Rainstar

6,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm
I cried when the Rev died. Ironically, I found this right when Unholy Confessions started playing on my iPod.

"Dear God I pray James Sullivan is in a little piece of heaven in the afterlife, making the angels scream. He seized the day in bat country then burned it down, his unholy confessions trashed and scattered. We gave him the strength of the world and he gave us a second heartbeat. He is MIA, but will walk on through thick and thin to the wicked end. May you be in eternal rest. A synyster man who will leave his shadows behind and strikes with a vengeance, fearing no christ for he is the Rev." (the long version of the one in my siggy)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am
I know it's a little late, but I'd still like to pay my respects. The Rev was an amazing drummer and he will be deeply and sorely missed by the fans. It's still pretty sad. It doesn't really feel like he's dead, does it?  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm
yea RIP hes my bffs idle and always will be  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm
RIP forever. I didnt know he died till about a year ago. He was an amazing drummer and I think anybody who has heard A7X will deeply miss him. Who did they get to replace him? Unless they used an old version of Nightmare.  

Inoeth

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Damn you guys are later. I found that out a week right after he died lol

Yes, he was a damn good drummer, and now his spirit of rock lives on  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 pm
God needed good drumming teachers so he chose Jimmy...
RIP the Rev.  

Ricemunchr

O.G. Noob

AwsomeAly44

Romantic Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 am
I cried when the Rev died, Every time I hear an old Ax7 song, I cry, and I know the song "Dear God" is about a girl, but it just reminds me of the Rev so much.
I guess he is in a better place now  
Mountain Peak____________-___________ Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff