Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] High End Loft Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High End Loft Stuff?
  LOLWHUT
  That looks cool owo
  EWW
  I can't wait!
  GOLDZ
View Results

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm
paulaterra
Menaceman
Wait, what? They changed the pools? I never noticed. Or do you need World Adventures?

The new patch makes the houses closest to the beach have little ocean/lake things instead of pools. No World Adventures needed.

That makes me want to move my sims away from the beach. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm
Well I bought it a few days ago... I'm rather impressed... I only like one hair style though. In high school I had my hair similar to it.. (The female one that has bangs and diagonal sides? haha) Very nice items. heart  

Chef Tine

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 am
Lets talk about how ridiculous this stuff pack is, and not in a GOOD way. I'm highly disapointed. I bought it just last week and was going through the manual part (mostly just skimming through the pictures) saying to myself "I hope that's not ALL that's in this pack". And indeed, it is. You basically only get one main futurniture pack addition, a couple more random outfits (in with only TWO are normal, high-end and snazzy...the rest remind me of the matrix or other outfits that you get with World Adventures). Yes, I do have to say, one of my most favorite hairstyles is the ONLY Hairstyle that comes for the girls in that pack.

Needless to say, redoing my house in that furniture didn't do much for me, in order to say that I felt confident forking over $20 for it all. I would have much rather prefered spending that money at the sims store, if I knew that would be ALL that we'd get. The sims 2 stuff packs gave LOADS of new items. Why are they getting cheap on us?

Oh! And did I forget to mention that poor/broke sims can't even afford any of the furniture that's added with this stuff pack? It's a rip off, ridiculous, and a complete waste of my money.

There, I said it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 am
The only one SP I have (bought this few months before Generation EP released)

Love it, personally this one would still be the only Stuff Pack I would buy if I have a choice again to buy one only out of all 8 Stuff Packs .

http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-high-end-loft.html  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash