6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dullahan Alpha

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 pm
You spelled "Assassinate" wrong

HE'S AN a**, SO LET'S FEED HIM SOME OATS COATED WITH CYNAIDE!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 pm
We could dump him in water infested with pariahs (spelling??) and watch him die as they eat him twisted I would love to hear him scream as they eat his flesh twisted twisted twisted  

Memories in the Mist

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm
poison a needle. walk by him. stab him. watch him die. goto his funeral to happily dance on his grave :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 pm
*lays blueprints on table* ok, heres the plan, first we brake into his mansion, and hide in his swimming pool, mabeye go down that enoumouse slide i imagine the jerk would have a couple times, then at night, we strike. we sneak up to his room, (bring your guns because it will be fangirl upon fangirl) and we hide in his hidiousley clean closet. we DO NOT kill him in his sleep, then he would feel no pain, we would get him when you are the most sensitive, the moment he wakes, then we take our guns, (after cleaning any fangirl cooties that might be on it,)and shoot the living hell out of him twisted then we PRETEND t o be fans, that were stalking him, (apparently if its a celeb its not illigal) and just say, "we were staliking justun beiber, and some crazy action dementors came in and were all like bam!" then we begin to cry, and get off scott free!  

swiftwaters

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm
How about we kidnap him and stick him in a jail shower with a bunch of sex deprived inmates.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm
get a pistol and shoot him in the face!!!!!

all we have to do is get some some male hooker to want his autograph, but really hes pretending and then BAM hes dead.
Orrrr we could just nuc 'em.
i mean you cant go wrong with that.  

Mason_Muffin_Top

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm
I think my second idea is more entertaining and funny to watch. I mean who wouldn't think it was funny to watch him get raped to death.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm
GO WITH UR SECOND IDEA LOGAN!!!! RAPE HIS GAY GIRL-SOUNDING-LIKE a**!!!! lol or we can fill his manson with c4 (whats c4? my friend came up with the idea..) OR...OR....OR... MAKE HIM LISTEN TO HIS OWN MUSIC FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT.... or barney..  

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 pm
Let's mix mine and Jessie's idea. X3 It shall be funny!  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games