Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-VAMPQUEEN-II

3,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 am
i'd be his friend for a while, just to learn what he hates most. then i'd subject him to that torture, and after he is totally exhausted from trying to survive, i'd creep up behind him with a chainsaw and cut off his head. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 am
surprised I'd stab him in the heart!!!! And then I
burn his body in a fire then I would bury him and step on his grave and rip up all the flowers that were placed on his grave!!!!!  

ii Chelsie ii

Xmassmurder666x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 am
i would tie him to a table with a spot light on him in a larg room so theres anecow and he cant see any thing then i would walk up with a ask on and pull out a nife and i would carv the word fame into his arm and death into the othre one pore three drops of acid on him take a metal stake and drive it through his hand and watch him scream then i would cut off his foot and treat the wound so he wouldent die then whip him like a slave beat hin give him a couple third degry burns then tatoo the word dumass on his forhead and fead the foot to my dog make tiny cuts all over his body and watch him blead then as he bleads i would un tie him drag him out side tie him to the back of a truck and take off as fast as the truck would go and then cut his head off and mail it to him pairents twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm
geez! u guyz r evil!! lol  

thekid15134

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 am
o.o i'd just put a gun up to his head yell "BOOM HEAD SHOT" as i shot him.....eh i wouldnt to much work into it because he's not worth my time -w-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm
I would just make him suffer but i wont kill him and ill probably spit in his face and laugh at him smile  

Retard gtfo

laroy718

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Trap him in a white empty room, and watch him suffer...slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:50 pm
Lt Creed Alpha
I would befriend him and convince him to sneak in a warehouse with me and smother him and cover his whole body with stick heavy-duty paper wrap...

SILENT...BUT DEADLY

OMG just like those farts
that are silent
but smell horrible
>: D  

iMarshiie

iMarshiie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Um, duh.
"KAAAA-MEHHH-HAAAA-MEHHH-HAAAAAAAAAAA!"
He's dead.
Goku style.