Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] DD's Quest for A Goddess of Mummification!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:27 am
That's pretty much all I have to say.
Once I have more quests in mind, I will add more posts and so forth. ^^

Name: Kafele'Eshe (Meaning 'Would die for life', in Egyptian)
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Mummification
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? I don't think it conflicts, but feel free to let me know ^^
Description:
I will leave most of this up to your artistic mind, but I have some specific things I would like, and then a few things that are foggy to my mind, and so can be interpreted as you like.
Clear Wants:
+ Anubis (Egyptian god of mummification) had a symbol, and I was thinking that her pelt should look something like this:
"a black and white ox-hide splattered with blood"
+ Her wings should be small and point mostly skyward (unless it looks better differently), but the feathers should be really scraggly, and there should be more of them falling than actually attached to the wings. (I would imagine that these would have a perpetual fall)
+ I would like her face to either be a skull, or be wearing a skull as a mask (if the first, then her sockets should be empty, otherwise her eyes should be a very bright color)
+ I would also like her to have wraps around atleast her legs and perhaps around her chest as well, and up her neck (if you think it would look good, I would love it if it could go all the way up the neck and around parts of her head/face. Maybe one strap in front of her ears and then one or two just around the muzzle) The wraps should be various shades of tan/light brown and look old/dirty, would be wonderful if a few tatters trailed off of the actual body, too.
+ A pendant/necklace that is gold with a golden winged scarab that hangs around her neck, with the scarab centered on her chest.
Foggy Ideas:
+ To somehow incorporate the Ankh in there, whether it be an accessory of some sort, or maybe drawn into her pelt with blood? Along her back leg somewhere? (The only thing I ask, is that if it's on her pelt somewhere, make it fuzzy or messy looking)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Basic Reference, Base (c) SoA ]
[ Ankh Sample ] [ Winged Scarab ] [ Lion Skull Sideview ] [ Lion Skull Frontview ]
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:29 am
heart heart  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:31 am
heart heart  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff