Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Attempting to be Social (Kilunzi and Eir)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 pm
Kilunzi gazed around with quiet interest. It really was a lovely day and it was nice to simply sit and enjoy the sun. However, whenever she sat quietly for very long, she was bound to start going through the inventory in her mind. Few deities had as much personal knowledge of mortals as she did. Granted, she didn't know many mortals on a personal basis, but she did keep a very important part of them.

Kilunzi collected secrets. It was her passion and her purpose. Hundreds, or thousands, of unspoken secrets were locked away in her mind. She could never speak them. Never. It was a physical impossibility for her. Still, it didn't bother her to keep them. She was content in the knowledge that she held them in safe keeping. Some of the secrets that she kept would never be spoken by anyone. It was rare that she would do so, but occasionally she would offer a mortal one of her feathers. When a feather was granted, they would exchange it for a secret. As long as that feather was safe, no one would ever speak that particular secret. It worked well for them and for her, though she was not fond of plucking out her own feathers.

It had been quite some time since Kilunzi had appeared among mortals. She preferred to stay in the Gods' Haven and she was attempting to get to know the other deities who rested here. It was difficult to get over her own distrustful and guarded nature, but fortunately, Kilu also possessed a very curious mind. Today, she had set a goal for herself. Today, she would attempt to be social and to make a friend.

Kilunzi was in luck. She could sense the presence of another goddess nearby. Curiosity peaked, she stood and stretched before she set off to find the other goddess. She did not have to go very far.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 am
Pale as a swan and possessing all the grace one would expect from a swan, Eir moved across the haven on a sort of mission.It had only been a short time since her awakening, coming out of her deep, troubled sleep. The world had changed while she dozed and she had missed much, she was out to seek and find those she had lost, those she could not remember, those she knew ere out there.

Her wandering had brought her to the haven, she wasn't really sure why she hadn't checked here before, why this wasn't the first place she beelined to, after all, only the gods could come here and perhaps the gods she wished to find would too. Mrost and those three, lost little faces she could see in her minds eye, the children of her union with the mate of her heart. So far her search had been fruitless, she could barely remember what the three cubs looked like, only flashes of their coats and a slight sense of the domains they presided over lurked at the edges of her mind. She would find them one day, she was sure of it.

As she stepped in to view, her gaze fell upon a pale silver goddess and she smiled, perhaps the silver god could help her, perhaps she had seen Mrost or the cubs, the cubs, she always thought cubs but she knew deep down they would no longer be the little bundles of fluff and feathers she had only glimpsed for a moment before her curse rendered her immobile.

"Hello." She whispers, her voice a light, tinkling timbre gentle on the ears A smile graced her maw and she nods her pale head. "I am Eir, i wonder if I might ask your assistance lady."

Syrius Lionwing

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 pm
Kilunzi was surprised at the approach of the other goddess and bowed a polite greeting. It wasn't odd for her to be approached, but this was a goddess she had never met nor seen before. How intriguing.

"Hello there," she said, returning the greeting, "My name is Kilunzi. How may I be of assistance?"

She wondered if this goddess had heard of Kilunzi's domain and wished to unburden herself of a secret or two. This was quite standard for her, so she settled down in a comfortable, but attentive position to listen. Her attention was taken for a moment as a small pale form dove through the air to perch lightly on her shoulder.

Kilu smiled at her companion bird Irc. The male raven was a bit of an enigma, pure white in color with eyes that closely matched Kilu's shade. He was wisely quiet and didn't say anything, but returned Kilunzi's smile with an affectionate n** on the ear. He also bobbed a greeting to Eir before taking up a restive position to listen as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:07 am
The lioness didn't know of course that this goddess was one of secrets, she wasn't of course looking for secrets or to unburden a secret. "I am searching for my mate and cubs, I wonder if you have seen them." She smiles lightly looking to the bird for a moment, he was a handsome bird "It must be nice to have a companion." She smiles looking the odd pale raven over before turning her attention back to the lioness.

"I am searching for Mrost the god of war and three cubs, no, they won't be cubs any more." She bites her bottom lip and frowns deeply. "One is pale as the clouds and he has wings like his father the other two are darker, I do not know their domains." She sighs heavily her brow creasing in a confused manner. The descriptions weren't very comprehensive. "If I can just find Mrost, I am certain I will be able to find them, do you know of him?"

Syrius Lionwing

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:13 pm
Kilunzi blinked at the unusual request. She had been expecting to hear secrets and had prepared herself, so it took a moment for her to formulate the question in her mind. She glanced at Irc, who shrugged, before turning back to Eir.

"I am so sorry, but I'm afraid I have not seen them. I am a bit reclusive and though I do know of Mrost, I have not met him. However, I believe I have heard of your children. I could be wrong, but I may be able to help you on their domains. I heard once that the goddess of conquest and the god of warriors were related to Mrost, but I could be mistaken."

Luckily, the rumor hadn't been a secret, so she was able to inform Eir. Kilunzi was physically unable to speak a secret once she had heard it. The sound wouldn't pass her muzzle. It was just a part of who she was. She was mystified on the domain of the third cub though.

"I'm afraid I don't know the third. However, if you were able to track down either of the two, you might be able to find out more."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Eir sighs softly, a little nod bobbing her head. "Conquest and Warriors, yes, though I think.." She creases her brow, was conquest Mrosts brother? She couldn't quite remember, she was fairly certain he had spoken of him before. Everything was still a little fuzzy. Warriors though, the domain sparked something in her chest. Perhaps he belonged to her to?

"You are vey kind ma'am Perhaps now I can start a real search. It's a great burden searching for them, I wish I knew where they were." She sighs a long, soft sigh looking out past the silvery goddess.

She sits for a moment looking deeply thoughtful. "I think i would find it very lonely to be reclusive, I have found it lonely, do you not wish for the tough, the feel of others?" She questioned quite suddenly, curious as to why this goddess did not want, or need others around her. Eir longed for not only her family to come back to her, but her mate to and old friends. She needed her social life back. "I'm sorry, i think that sounded offensive." She blushes embarrassed, she wasn't usually this forwards but she felt a tight curiosity in her chest that she just couldn't suppress, perhaps being asleep for so long had done this to her?

"I think I am maybe a little too talkative for my own good." She laughs, a quiet embarrassed little laugh.

Syrius Lionwing

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:47 pm
Kilunzi smiled softly and Irc chuckled quietly in her ear. The question of being a recluse was one that they were asked often, and one that they asked each other often as well. Kilu was not unhappy to be reclusive, though she did often long for casual company. Still, it was part of her nature to be mysterious and a bit aloof.

"Not offensive at all," she hastened to assure.

"Being reclusive is part of my nature, I suppose. My domain is secrets, and so, others seek me out as someone that they can give their secrets to, someone with whom they can unburden themselves. But, if someone knows your darkest secrets, it becomes difficult to befriend them as well," added Kilunzi with a sad smile. Irc nibbled playfully at her ear to remind her that he was always there. She felt reassured by his presence, as always.

"I supposed that I eventually will find someone who can share my presence. Also, it is much easier to do with other gods and goddesses. My presence has a strange affect on mortals and it makes them difficult to keep a secret around me," she said with a shrug.

"I really hope that you are able to find your family."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am
Eir smiles a delicate soft smile, her gentle green eyes looking to the little bird whom perched upon the goddess. A friend, a companion whom never left her. She would have liked someone like that. Before she could think of such things though she had to find her family.

"Your friend, did he come to you or did you find him?" She looks at the little pale raven and smiles, the goddess of secrets may have been a recluse but she had a friend to confide in if she needed it. It was something she could more than appreciate, a friend who could always be called upon in a crisis, even if the creature was a bird.

"It must be difficult, it is hard for me not to be around others, a part of me just wants to see them, to mingle with them. It's difficult, almost impossible for me not to wish to be around others." She sighs lightly, she did feel a little sorry for the beautiful silver goddess, but it seemed she had at least one permanent friend, which made ehr feel better for the secret keeper.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff