Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Family. For eal? or Fake

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6scar6
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Hey my names Scar some of u know me and those of u i dont know ide like to know u and im not usualy like this im kinda been in a bad frame of mind. well here it goes.

So ive ben down for along time now im 17 but ive been threw some s**t in my life *( havent we all)* but im pretty smart about people money the streets them sort of things even mathmatical and science s**t know wat i mean? But ive been thinkin about this juggalo family that i give my heart, soul,and most the time wallet to. and i got a couple homies who are also lo's but it seems like they have turned there back on me and use me, my family i mean my mom and dad family were pretty bad off and getting worse i had to get another job to help support them. and im broke i dont mean like im broke in the way that if u ask me for money and i need it for something so i say im broke and wont give u anny, i mean that usualy the only thing in my wallet is a condom and zig zags wich are pretty old ******** i still give my homies money and smokes and cloths(litteraly the shirt off my back) food watever i can even if they dont ask for it im like that with everyone tho not just my homies.. but to the point, my friends havnt done one thing for me ever they dont even call and say hey anymore s**t we dont even hang unless they need a house to drink at,,,then guess who buys the beer? me...my juggalo family is realy the only friends i realy ever had but latly im thinkin most of the los i know talk mad talk but cant take the short walk.. so is this family for real...i mean ******** i love u guys were the ******** my love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm
Dood, for serious.
Alot of people are like that.
Its not your fault, there just genuinly shitty people.
Unfortunatlly, those kinds of people would give other los a bad name.

If its just recently that theyve started doing this, then you need to snap there asses back in place.
Maybe there just too ******** up to understand what it is there doing to you.

Or there just a bunch of drunk druggies who only care about you when you have the weed.

My best advice for this situation, if they dont stop after you talk to em, then dump em.

There just dead weight.  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rejected Terror
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm
look man i know what your talken bout been there done that. sounds like you need new fam. i had fam like that at one point only got one or two left i trust with my life and sanity.
i'm exactly like you give and give... but i dont ask for anything in return. hell my family my blood hasnt really been there for me eather. they all turned their backs on me unless they want something of me. like my older sister who is ten years older than me, takes and takes from me just cause she had to spare a year of her life to let me finish my last year of school.
i paid my debt to her in full for the room and board. i've helped... wait wrong word i have come down and cleaned her house twice sense i left, cleaning up dog s**t and cobwebs and all that s**t cause she works a 8 hour job and she and her 16 year old son are to lazy to take care of theirselves.

anyway the point is dont let people walk all over you. if they want s**t they need to go find someone else. just sounds as if your "homies" are taking blantent advatage of you being a true homie to them. you need to find some new homies or even friends that will really be there for you like you will be there for them.

i call my juggalo homies because the few people i call homies HAVE helped me when i had no one to take me in or help me out, and they know if they ever needed help i'd be there. they know if they were running from someone i'd hide their asses, and then go out and beat the f*** out of who ever it was. (that being said for mostly the lady homies but it could go for the guys if it was something official)

basicly i'm saying you aint the only one homie. no wonder you aint in the mood as you said it.

thank you for letting me talk and remember all the fam aint like what you got. we are a lot different in different places yet all around.

now i'm out before i make this any longer,

MMFWCL,
ninja WLJ ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:09 pm
guess what i was trying to say before was that i agree with Momma up there. sorry bout the rambling. redface

Rejected Terror
Crew

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces