Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 pm
"Hmm," as all that the forever adolescent would allot to the cub, his eyes looking her over once more in a half-lidded glance, before shaking his head and looking away, keeping quiet about the whole bartering, unsure how much further he should continue with this talk. What a shaky relationship to start with, after finding what appeared to be one of the few living souls in this place. "Depends."

"Maybe I should ask more, what do you think you'll be doing after you decide to venture past this bleak home of the gods. . .?" He wondered. He had met a few gods who had decided to keep to themselves up here, but she seemed like a soul who had to soar, and enjoy the walking, talking kind of spirits that clung to life as is. "If it wouldn't be such a hassle, I can hold steady as an ally, or a walking feather cushion, if you would have my company." He murmured, cantering his head to the side as he offered up his services he could currently act upon. Things such as pasts and souls can be talked about when she's had more experience. For now, she seemed like she just needed a friend.

And he was totally o-k with the friend business.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Mtima looked almost disappointed when Salga didn't seem so certain of revealing anything he could figure out about her. She wanted to know what she forgot and why she had forgotten it- kind of, maybe. She didn't really know. She blinked at the change in conversation and shrugged.

"I don't know what I'll do," she murmured, looking down at her purple toes, wiggling them and then looking back to Salga, "I don't like staying up here, it's kind of sad that the only souls really up here are other gods and dead people." She didn't say why she was still staying up here. She was nervous of leaving, especially when she didn't really understand what happened to her before. So she was perfectly content to stay right where she was.

"Company?" she repeated, "You mean, you want to be my friend?"

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm
Salga smiled, in face and in eye when she piped up the word friend, his grey eyes watching her reactions to his words. She was such a sweet little thing, full of life and spice. It would be wise to follow her, he could find so many stories on the purple heels of the little spitfire.

It had also been a while since he could honestly call someone his friend.

Nodding his head at the end of her words, he continued his smile, before lowering his head to talk to her quietly, like someone with a secret. "Of course, little one. I'll be here for you as long need a friend in this vast snowblight," he murmured lightly, before nodding softly, "as long as you tell me the stories you find out here and there. I love a story, but, as I said, I can't make them myself. Sound like a plan?" Win, win situation, he figured. They both got friends, she got someone who had a pulse near her, and he had a constant stream of stories.

The fact that she was bright and adorable helped a lot.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:14 pm
Mtima brightened up as soon as Salga nodded. It suddenly didn't matter what happened before, she had a friend now. That was certainly nothing to frown about, and telling stories was hardly a high price to pay. She giggled, sure that she would have much more fun this way.

"OK," she said with a nod and mimicking him enthusiastically, "Sounds like a plan."

Fin.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items