View Results

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 am
i don't know if i should stay here anymore.Don't get me wrong i like this place but i never get to Role-play. every one i join or have been in for over 6 months, i never get spoken too or acknowledged. That's really the only thing i do is roleplay. But i want to stay i just don't know anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 pm
Well Fox in the roleplays, some people are more active then you and people can't wait up for you some times.
Maybe if you tried to get on alot more and find the people that aren't as fast as some of us then maybe you'll get into a good rp. But I really don't want anyone to leave just because they get ignored.
Fox, I rarely see you on and when you are you post ery slowly. Maybe you should try being more active, that is all I am saying.

LilSnowBird

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Fawngirl12
Well Fox in the roleplays, some people are more active then you and people can't wait up for you some times.
Maybe if you tried to get on alot more and find the people that aren't as fast as some of us then maybe you'll get into a good rp. But I really don't want anyone to leave just because they get ignored.
Fox, I rarely see you on and when you are you post ery slowly. Maybe you should try being more active, that is all I am saying.

I am Active its just no one responds to mine at all. I come on 3 times a day for a bout and hour to 2 hours each time. Sigh but still I remember when i first joined.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 am
I tried responding to your posts for a while and my Zefal would love to play with Snow again since there are so few pups it seems. I have to admit there were times when you didn't post and I had moved on however. I think you have potential especially now that there are more active members around here. smile

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm
one of my characters also tried to interact with one of yours, which one? im not sure. But I never got a real responce back, and I edited my post slightly so then I could enteract with two wolves instead of just yours, I got a responce from them, but never from you, so I moved on.

Sorry for that.

I do, however have a character on the Mountains that I cant really post as. you could enteract with him. ^^  
</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games