Submit

Predictable?
  Yes
  No
  Wut
View Results

G O D 955

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 am
about a month ago i was bitten by a dog, now at the time i was studying LaVeyan satanism, now after a few hours of reading the satanic bible and looking it over page by page on a PDF i became a bit more interested then usual, for some reason in the semi late after soon, i closed my blinds and just sorta sat on my couch with various thoughts running through my head mostly involving satanism,at the time i was enjoying the quite darkness of my room, and thats when i was compelled to preform a satanic ritual, a rather simple one at that. I was being serious about it to, i actually grabbed my bike packed a few matches bough a black candle and printed a picture of the sigil of baphomet, i headed out to find a quite spot to preform the ritual, and on my way i rode by a dog with its owner and it growled and snarled at me then had a bite of my leg i managed to speed away on my bike and headed home as i was bleeding, at this point i was pissed at the dog and really wanted to go back and show that mutt what for but rather concerned for my bleeding leg i went home and patched myself up, i considered doing the ritual in my room but if my parents caught me they would think i had taken jump off the deep end so i put it off, thats when it hit me, i figured that bite was for a reason, something was going to happen while doing that ritual, and someone stopped me. In laymen's terms i got a good reality smack from god, it bothered me a bit and i hastily disposed of the sigil and matches, but I kept the candle and locked it up in a box. I still have the thing.

just a bit i was contemplating, how ever most things i contemplate are based on paranoia and coincidence so it was probably just me being me xd

EDIT: On various occasions many of the places i searched to do the ritual had every possible obstacle: To windy, forgetting the passage for the ritual and the dog which was the last. I think i was being warned by god until he said: DUDE SRSSLY GO HOME!!!1 i.e dog bite  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm
That's pretty cool. But what compells you to perform Satanic rituals if you worship God?
You should read Everything's Eventual by Stephen King. It's a short story. When I read your post I thought of that. You might like it if you enjoy reading.  

Daggger

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:39 pm
I've experienced a bit of "Devine Intervention" on occassion myself. The Powers That Be have a way of trying to keep us out of trouble and will resort to some pretty drastic measures when They feel its neccessary. Nope, not a Christian here - am a pagan born and raised. Have many thoughts on "satanism" and will share. If you are interested, let me know. In any case, do yourself a favor and don't dabble - the results are rarely what you were hoping to achieve.
In the mean time, you can clear and consecrate that black candle to use in an effort to absorb negative energies around you. Can give you tips on that as well, but not giving lessons in an open forum at this time so contact me if you want to know more.

(ps: satanism is not a part of the Pagan societies - its closer to - read part and parcel of - Christianity)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am
XD according to my beliefs (If you don't know I have my own religion "randomism") thats what I would call "one whacked-up day"

first off let me clear something up for you, There is only one known Satanic bible, It is in a museum somewhere (i forget where).

second off all, you may want to see a trained psychiatrist, apparently you are deeply disturbed on an subconscious level, if you would even think anything in that PDF would do something.

tell me if i forgot anything...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas