Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Back to Guilds

For all who hate the next teen fad! 

Tags: Hate, Justin Bieber, Annoying 

Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
Why in the world do 13 year olds think he's talented?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jailbait Tokoro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am

He's not ******** talented.
The only reason he's popular is because he's friend's with Usher.

I was at school and in one of my classes this stupid girl was talking about how much she loves him, and I was like "eww. He's horrible and sounds like a 10 year old."
She: NO HE DOESN'T!
Me: Have you listened to him? When l first heard "One less lonely girl" I thought it was a girl. That would've been creepy.
She: He's really good at singing and he's hot!
Me: Well, if you're into ten year olds I guess..
She: Well what kind of music do you listen too?
Me: Better music than a 10 year old posers' songs about girls and how much he's in love.

She was all pissed at me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 am
Same here.
In history class this girl was like

"Omg I went to his concert and he was like so hot"

and i said, "Look b***h, you're totally entitled to your own opinions..... but please keep them to yourself. I'm sure most sane people dont wanna here how much you're in love with a f*****t 8 year old."

[[please post in my two threads?]]  

bye decry

xX_I love noodles1_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm
oh god i know!! my best friend is obsessed with him im all like "******** justin beiber, even some gay boy band would be better than his f** self" and she got all pissed at me. i told her that i dont listen to that shiz i listen to screamo so i dont like all that crappy pop or whatever that s**t he sings is :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm
pssh u can't even call what he sings "music". calling it "music" is an insult to music itself.

also, does anyone else think his voice reeks of auto-tune?  

RenegadeNorman

Jio_In_Ur_Pokitz

150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm
yalll r so rite he soundz like a gurl nd hez just u no wiw the only offy dude 2 sing about luv(besidez adults) rlly hez just sum lil f****t who thinx hez good but he isnt hez just tht dude tht soundz like he haznt hit puberty yet i mean sereusly how do u b a man nd sound like THT 4 reel nd his last name xD beaver wow.... wat kind of a last name iz tht all in all hez just annoyin like a lil bro or sis am i rite or am i rite  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm
well naturally she was pissed bcuz u were dissing her idol "lover". i don't get what it is with kids today... they like anyone who's famous and don't really look at the fact that they really suck.  

Tori the iguanaluver

x_ScreamoSaur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm
They want his little d**k. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 am
I'm not in that catergory thank heavens.
Girls find them hot, bc they are either desperate or either they wish there boyfriends looked like him. Justin beiber is no where near great. He's horrible, he can't even sing straight. I'm not even sure if he even hit puberty... :/

Fawksaurus

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff