Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Nathaniel was already mounted and leading Isaacs horse out he paused to wait for Tavara. "Lets go their getting ahead." He smiled but it was fake as he knew death was still trailing them. The stillness in the air gave that.

"We're heading for the Crystal Cliffs, its one of the actual pure holy places near here." He replied in soft whisper as he jumpped up onto a rock. "They shouldn't be able to enter due to the aura placed around them but for that reason as well neither will Nathaniel and myself, I'm sure he is aware of this already but I dont know if Tavara is. For the right price we can enter. I just hope he is willing to pay it if that is what the situation calls for." Sighing he shifted her in his arms and jumpped towards a stream below them. The splash as he landed only misted water onto her skin and his face as he slowly made his way towards the forest listening intently for movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 am
((arent Tavara and Nat already riding?))

Airadain turned her face towards him to try and avoid most of the mist. "but wat is the price?" she hoped it wasnt to much.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:01 pm
(Lol i changed it so he wasnt i just didnt do the edit cause i realized something. Sorry xD I've lost myself in some of the stories since my account wouldnt let me on)

"None of us no until it is given to us. Some have to kill the one closest to them or that share there blood others must save a life to get in its all based on what you have done in life." He replied softly hearing hoofbeats softly in the distance he froze listening to how many their were. "tavara and Nat are almost here let us get to cover before they arrive."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm
the cliffs were in sight, larg and beautifull the moon light danced off of them and glitterd about. a strange powerfull aura eminated form it.

"i hope the others are alright" Airadain said

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 pm
Vondel burst into the cliffs, riding hard and fast. The beast he was on seemed haggard now and didn't look like it was going to go much farther. Vondel wasn't paying attention to where he was going so also didn't know about the cliffs. Lucky for him nothing happened. But the Horsemen, who were not that hindered by the stones, halted abruptly. They could not pass. Vondel sank to the ground, letting the horse take a breather and him to try to ease the pain. Man riding that hard and fast hurt. He looked around for Raven, hoping she made it out alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm
Raven was out of breath as she sat down, returning to her small cat form before she moved to Vondel's shoulder, panting a bit as she looked around "Well... that was fun.. lets not do it again" she said as she continued to catch her breath.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas