Hiding Spots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reko0418

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm
*sneaks into the room being ninja*

HEY EVERYBODY, i always like to think up hiding spots for my weed, pipes or what ever you use and lighters (I'm seventeen and live at home on probation i have to hide everything.) and was wondering where you hide everything.

here are my hiding spots.

Weed
i have a Burton snowboards hat i put a little hole on the inside of that works good for smallish amounts, no more then a twenty. small hiding spot on the side of my nightstand that my rents don't know about (i had to scratch away at a couple layers of paint to get it open) and for in my backpack i have a little metal pencil case with a fake bottom.

in the hiding spot i have a little glass jar, glass works best with a cork top because it keeps all the scent, moisture and goodness inside keeping the weed fresher longer.

Pipes
that stash spot i mentioned can hold a small bubbler, a hidden pocket in my snowboarding jacket that can hold a small piece and that's it.
also i always keep a large sheet of aluminum foil, the cheep kind because it doesn't have the stick proof chemicals, because i like to make little pipes out of just that or use it to ghetto rig steam rollers or bubblers. and if you want to know how to make a little pipe out of just some aluminum foil and using a pencil i can post a vid.

Lighters.
i have a million of them in that stash spot, just some cool bics and jeeps.
a zippo fits perfectly into the mp3 player pocket of my jacket with my zune inside so the hard bump is explainable. and i usually have one stashed in my backpack somewhere that i forget about. and a little torch lighter in my thumb drive case.

so what you do peoples?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 pm
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

Weed? I hide that in my bra or shove it down my pants if cops are suspected and whatnot. Gotta do what you can to stay out of jail. A marijuana seed can get you a felony. ******** that s**t.

Pipes? I have those laying around in random spots that are hard to notice or see. And the closet.

Lighters? Does a bag filled with matches count? I dont hide lighters, I use them too often and always lose or steal them by mistake. Matches are when I'm desperate.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

The Wrathful Chizuko

alanamarie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm
I hide both my pipe and my weed in old UGG boots that I ruined that just chill in my closet.
Sucks that I ruined them,
but they were the high ones that come up like halfway to your knee,
so you cant see s**t (:
and who would think to look in boots ?
lighter I just keep in my backpack/pocket.
why would you need to hide that?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am
i keep most of my stuff in a cabinet next to my bed but i also have a hollowed out speaker that could hold prolly bout a 1/4 pound. then i have my darth vader head thats made of dozens of stacked pieces of black cardboard that i hollowed out to hold para if needed. in addition i have a jeep boombox that i gutted to hold more para. i may post some pics to better illustrate what im saying  

Obiwan katokey

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm
I put my weed usually under my pillow, because I never leave it home, for i'm so rarely here, and when I am, I don't really smoke by myself, so I save it for when I go see my friends.

My pipes and grinder I stash in between my clothes, I have a shelf for my pants and just stash them in the sides and shove bandanas over them. Lol.

Pokies are all over the place, and lighters, however, but I also burn incense and light candles a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm
i finally got sober long enough to remember to post pics of my stash spots

my speaker w/ holders for pill bottles:
User Image

and my jeep boombox:
User Image
User Image  

Obiwan katokey

Exultati

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm
I heard hollowing out a section on the inside of a filled peanut butter jar works great, as it masks the scent. never tried it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:22 am
nice guys nice, i just got some little hallow fake batteries, they look and feel like double A's, they can only hold a couple ground bowls in each but they make it so oi can hide s**t anywhere, xbox controllers, cds, flashlights anywhere, i love them and plan on getting more  

reko0418

The Mighty Mardy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:58 am
When I first started I used to hide everything in these really elaborate spots but now I just kind of throw stuff where ever and be done with it.

For the most part I keep ze weed and Doctor Gravey Ladel (my bowl) in the center of a roll of duct tape on my book shelf. It's up high and so am I.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 pm

take anything such as:

~Mouse

~360 controller

~t.v. remote

take out the batteries and put your weed in.

I just put my s**t in a lock box and hide the lock box under my dresser.

xjj95x

Change_of_Heart_13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm
My green and little keychain pipe are currently ziplocked in a little bag, which then goes in an empty pack of smokes, then that goes in a little tea tin, and that goes in the back of my sock drawer behind all my pajamas and undies and whatnot :3

The other day I pulled the top off my axe can and stashed my green in there on my way to a friends. At home I dont worry as much because no one looks through my stuff, but if I got caught by the cops my life would pretty much be over sad So I gotta be extra sneaky when I drive.

Oh, and when I take clothes somewhere to stay overnight, I just roll my green up in a pair of socks smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am
i have a magic the gathering fatpack box and that houses my pipe, grinder and bag of weed . the bongs and bubbler get stuck in the corner of the closet. they're all reallhy small and hard to notice  

PickledCreamPuff

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 pm
lighters I leave them out. I'm known to light candles and incense alot so it doesn't matter.
weedmy lock box
pipes
my lock box  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm
I keep my pieces stored in a mushroom teapot I made out of clay
weed is usually in there too.
Not so much hiding, cause my roomates smoke too
It's just so I don't forget where I put it sweatdrop

LSDreamer

Wheezing Phantom

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items