Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justin is
  AN ABOMINATION!
View Results

i r deead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 pm
So I was in my Social Studies class when a kid said that Justin beiber made a confession about being gay, and a girl said "THATS NOT TRUE!". they spent a minute arguing and I finally said "YES HE IS! TRUST ME!"

Girls are just too ignorant to the truth these days....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 pm
I agree they really are he's ugly and disgraces the name of gay ppl.He also sounds like a five year old girl actually no a five year old girls voice is deeper than his.He needs to hit puberty already his voice is freakin annoying.  

dredreanna

0-Liquid Harmony-0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm
dredreanna
I agree they really are he's ugly and disgraces the name of gay ppl.He also sounds like a five year old girl actually no a five year old girls voice is deeper than his.He needs to hit puberty already his voice is freakin annoying.

Thanks for defending me! biggrin I'm gay so this is very nice of you to say! *gets out shotgun and points it towards justin* >O WHAT NAO BISH! DISGRACE MEH NAME!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 pm
0-Liquid Harmony-0
dredreanna

Thanks for defending me! biggrin I'm gay so this is very nice of you to say! *gets out shotgun and points it towards justin* >O WHAT NAO BISH! DISGRACE MEH NAME!
Ur welcome!! mrgreen  

dredreanna

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces