Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
This Thread....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 am
Is created for discussion on any topic, matter, or debate with the following rules:
1. No cursing, it just might make you look like some cheap, uneducated sailor... depending on who is reading it.
2. Everything here will be taken as an opinion, so no uncivilized fighting or conversation, please.
3. No need for being politically correct.
4. Check your spelling, if it is incorrect, someone will come along and correct it for you. ((Please do not make note, we are not here to degrade people, only to use proper English.))

Any topics, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 am
hmm... how about the topic of i have rad a few short stories of zombies(dead like me , lemon knifes and cockroaches and found them to be interesting they speak of AFTER all hell broke loose one about how a group live without any hygiene,and another about living among the undead masses as you yourself are alive  

master_maji

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 am
Why no cursing?

A well timed "********" can not only be used to give impact to a situation but also helps people relate to the severity of the issue at hand. I also don't like the implications that sailors are uneducated or cheap. Can you sail a boat? didn't think so.

Next everything I spew fourth from my mouth is truth. Its like a spigot of honesty and facts, nothing I say is opinion, its all provable fact.

So we can't swear, we can't be didactic, but we can drop the N-bomb all we want? That makes no sense.

Lastly, isn't that not only offensive, but down right degrading to people who may suffer from dyslexia or other learning difficulties, so long as you can understand what they have tried to communicate does it matter? You also add the not that you aren't here to degrade people, if I did suffer from dyslexia and found my post edited by someone from a country that can't even spell "color" I'd be pretty ******** pissed off and degraded.

Edited for spelling  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am
master_maji
hmm... how about the topic of i have rad a few short stories of zombies(dead like me , lemon knifes and cockroaches and found them to be interesting they speak of AFTER all hell broke loose one about how a group live without any hygiene,and another about living among the undead masses as you yourself are alive

zombies? hollywood has not thought of an actual plausable scenario of zombie apocalypse. I mean, every one of them involve some sort of human dies/ zombie feeds bs without a single thought to how an actual viral infection truly works on a zombified person. the closest anyone got to actual plausable reality would be the movie "28 Days", but it quickly lost momentum with the flesh eating zombies only eating/infecting healthy humans.

a truly scary zombie movie would involve zombies ripping each other to bits in survival mode while eating humans, or humans trying to survive in a city where the zombies have turned on each other because there are no fresh meat bags walking/running/screaming through the streets like every movie ever made has shown. Or even scarier, everyone is infected by unknown means, they just turn at different rates based on age/health/environment factors and the few concious people alive have to decide how they want to spend their last moments of humanity before it goes all wrong....that's scary...no running/screaming....no gunfights....no heroic last stands....just a bunch of scared humans huddling in dark....waiting to die.  

Keevan Draco

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff