Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
iZann - All you ever need to know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 am
iZann_______________

My parents call me: Victor / Zann
I have existed on this planet for: 17 earth years
My parents gametes had the DNA coding for a: Male
I reside in a piece of earth's land: Hong Kong
When I look at my hair, eye and skin colour, I know that I am: Chinese
If you want to know me well, you've got to know this: I am a crazy, sometimes random guy and always up for a laugh. I spend most of my day either studying or surfing the net, I don't have that much time to go out...yes, before you say anything, I know I'm a very sad person mrgreen See? I always take a laugh out of anything. Right now I'm hoping to become a vet and hoping to go to UK for university.

As for life around digimon, I've always liked them but I always think that it's against animal rights evil

That's that about me! Now onto my rping character's profile...

_______________Asano Yoshida
User Image
Digimon partners: Daskin the Dracomon and Romanov the Gabumon
Before I found Dracomon: My Father was the captain of the Rakuyo, a good stout ship that has travelled for many leagues, as my mother said. He led the harsh life of a sailor, and I only got to see him once every few months. Still, my Father was my hero, in my eyes.

I lived with my Mother and my Uncle Harumoto, my Father's younger brother. I was half Japanese and half Chinese, as my Mother was an immigrant to Japan. My Uncle was as good as any father to me. While my Mother assissted me with my elementary schoolwork, my Uncle taught me how to be a man. He taught me about how a man should treat ladies, and taught me the traditional Chinese martial arts--Wushu. My life was complete, and I was happy. That is, until THAT incident.

I still remember it clear as day, even till this day. It was a dark and stormy night, and a typhoon was brewing near the harbour. My Father was coming back today, and we had planned to throw a surprise welcome party for him. The television was on, with the weather forecast goin on about how the typhoon would worsen. None of us paid any heed though, since we knew that my Father was an experienced Sailor and would definitely steer the Rakuyo to safety.

Suddenly, bangs and crashes could be heard on the television. I was only 10 years old, and those sounds scared me. When I turned to look, I saw a mighty dragon roaring towards the skies, its blue-green tail slapping against the seas and raising surges of waves.
"Mommy, Mommy, what's that?" I asked impatiently as I dragged her to the television. "What's...what, Asano?" She asked in a confused manner. I was both annoyed and puzzled; why could she not see that giant dragon on the seas? Just then, I saw a huge ship trying to steer away from the dragon. "It's Daddy! It's the Rakuyo!" I yelled and hollered as I clutched at the television, my young eyes widening in horror as I watched the ship near the dragon. "Oh good, your father's coming back, let's get the cake ready shall we?" How could she not see that my Father was in danger?

The next moment I could never forget. The dragon slapped its mighty tail upon the ship, breaking it in half. It roared, and out of its mouth it shot a beam, shattering the whole ship into tiny splinters. I was forced to watch on TV as the Rakuyo was reduced to nothing but splinters of wood and steel. "MOMMY!! DADDY, THE RAKUYO, IT'S--" "Now now dear, what did I tell you about--" My mother's eyes widened in horror as she gazed upon the ruins of the ship--and the death of her husband, and my Father.

"Mrs Yoshida? We are sorry to inform you that the Rakuyo has been destroyed by tidal wave, and there are no survivors." The telephone operator said through the phone. Yes, that was my first experience with digimon--a MegaSeadramon killing my Father.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 am
Daskin - Fierce but Loyal______________

User Image

User Image
Dracomon is a pure-blooded Dragon Digimon, being first of the kind. He is an ancient Digimon as well as the "ancestor" of all the Digimon whose name ends with "dramon". He bears a slight resemblance to Agumon, Guilmon, and Veemon. His name comes from "draco", the Latin word for dragon.

Dracomon's strength and agility are the top class among the Rookie Level Digimon. Among the scales that cover his body, one is known as "gekirin". If it is touched, Dracomon will lose his sense and fires beam bullets in a berserk rage.

Baby Breath: Release a hot breath against the opponent.
Tail Smash
G Shurunen (ジ・シュルネン, G Shurunen?): When his "gekirin" is touched, his horns glow and he fires beam bullets indiscriminately from his mouth.

User Image
Coredramon (Blue) is the digivolved form of the Dracomon who assimilates plenty of Blue Diamante, a rare gem mined from mountainous regions with very high altitudes. For them to live on steep mountains, they have grown wings and can fly at a high speed.

Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.
Strike Bomber: Uses his tail to slam his opponent.
G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

User Image
Wingdramon is a Sky Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Wing Dramon". It possesses greatly developed wings which allow it to fly freely through the air. Because the scales on its wings are able to block gravity, it is able to fly without flapping its wings. It seldom lands on the ground, and spends most of its time living in the sky. It is said that it's air speed exceeds Mach 20, and there are few Digimon who can survive a ariel fight with Wingdramon.

Blaze Sonic Breath: Fires scorching breath from its mouth by exceeding the speed of sound.
Explode Sonic Lance: Accelerates up to maximum speed in a nose dive at the opponent, then strikes them with the lance on its back.
Wing Blast: Generates a shock wave by moving at supersonic speed, which injures the opponent even if they parry its other attacks.

User Image
Slayerdramon is a Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Slayer Dramon". Its body is covered in Chrome Digizoid scale armour, and it is said that its form is one that can only be attained by those who complete the training that is called the "Trial of the Four Great Dragons", which can only be challenged by Dragon Digimon. It carries the flexible greatsword "Fragarach", and has mastered its original ultimate fencing technique, "Ryūzanken" (竜斬剣, "Ryūzanken"? lit. "Dragon Slashing Sword"). There are three forms within Ryūzanken, from the first to the third.

Tenryu Slash (天竜斬破, Tenryūzanha, lit. "Heavenly Dragon Slash Ripper"): Accelerates Fragarach with a spin of its body, and then drives it vertically through the opponent's skull, cutting them in half. This is the first form of Ryūzanken.
Shoryu Slash (昇竜斬波, Shouryūzanpa, lit. "Rising Dragon Slash Wave"): Refines a dragon wave with Fragarach, and then releases it pointing upward, slaying the opponent from the sword's pressure alone. This is the second form of Ryūzanken.
Koryu Slash (咬竜斬刃, Kouryūzanba, lit. "Biting Dragon Slash Blade"): Steps in close to the opponent, and then curls Fragarach around them, shaving off their whole body with the entwined sword. This is the third form of Ryūzanken.

iZann

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff