The New World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am
Kisa giggled as he bestowed her the name of Dragon Lady. "well.." before she could finish she could feel him lay down, and guessed that he was sound asleep. She smiled as she flew down and landed behind Raven and the other girl, her wings spread out "if you two want, i can give you a lift to where ever you want" She offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm
"well that puts a damper on our realtionship now dosnt it. . . " she sighed "well how about i wont entervien unless ur beatin, thats fair right?" she flipped her long red hair back and out of her face. dam it botherd her alot lately.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 pm
Raven chuckled and turned to her "If I lose the battle then your more then welcome to do what you wish, but only once I've lost the battle, that is, if that happens" She chuckled and turned to the dragon as they were offered a ride "I perfer to stay on the ground while travelling, but you can take her, since we will be travelling together, i'm sure it would be easier and faster if she were to ride on your back" She smiled politly "After all i don't plan to rest until i reach the next town and from the looks of it, that wont be for a good few hundred miles, if not more" She chuckled as she looked out to where they were going to "Unless of course you wish to run along and try to keep up?" She said as she turned to Lena, smiling politly "it's up to you"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 am
Lena grinned "i can fly am sure iam more than able to keep up" she shone white for a moment and then flourished her eings taking to the sky "lets go"  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Raven nodded as Lena spread her wings out and looked to the Dragon "Just make sure to keep up and don't fall behind" She said before she took off running, leaving only a dust trail that quickly settled behind her as she ran.

Kisa watched as Lena had spread some wings of her own and then as Raven had taken off running. She spread out her wings wide before taking off to the sky once more, following behind Raven with only a bit of difficulty  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff