I Always Wanted To ******** A Black Chick

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:52 pm
I never got that phrase, or any phrase related to it.
'I always wanted to ******** a white chick'
'Asian chick'
'Hispanic chick'
or even guys.

I just never got that.
What does the race have to do with anything?

Discuss:
Why do people say phrases like that?
What do they really mean?
Do you get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm
I feel like we pretty much covered it in the last thread. Everyone is curious about the different races/ethnicities. It's like an exotic adventure kinda thing.

Like your average white guy is like "dude.. I wanna ******** a black girl some day.."

I mean I read an article about european and asian/american women going to the carribian and dominicas to basically sample the long haired, dread wearing rasta locals. They are essentially jiggalos as many make money that way.  

Nymphoseed

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm
Nymphoseed
I feel like we pretty much covered it in the last thread. Everyone is curious about the different races/ethnicities. It's like an exotic adventure kinda thing.

Like your average white guy is like "dude.. I wanna ******** a black girl some day.."

I mean I read an article about european and asian/american women going to the carribian and dominicas to basically sample the long haired, dread wearing rasta locals. They are essentially jiggalos as many make money that way.

That makes sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm
ok now here's how i see it and tell me if you can comply:

all people are different in their own way. The methods you use to have sex with a guy might be different than the way a, idk, latina girl would. From what i know, latinas are crazy in bed, white girls do EVERYTHING, black girls are straight up freaks but are the best at what they do, indians/asians are the most passionate (but asians are like the next freakiest and they stay tight forever).

The point is race comes into play based on what they are known to to. In the end, it comes down to the girl herself  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items