If anyone is interested in RPing with one of these characters[or any others] just PM me or leave a comment!
I'll RP in any setting//story.

Username: outrageously contagious
Name: Arimathea
Nickname: Ary
Side: Alex [Has to do with the RP I was in]
Race: White
Appearance: Human Form Wolf Form
Bios: When Ary was born everyone left her, everyone but her older brother who tried so hard to protect her, but in the end only got himself killed. Since then Ary has made herself stronger, determined to never let anyone hurt her again and when she heard about what had happened to Alex she was more then glad to help him.
Other: She has a scar going down her back.

Who Pulls your strings? outrageously contagious
Name: Adelaide Galbraith
Type of performer: private, more formal audience
Talent: singing!
My looks: ~Adelaide~
What I did to fall Under contract: Sister sold her for money
Personality: Silent and thoughtful most of the time, but not shy. Tends to be gloomy, but occasionally her old self reappears.
Short Bio: Adelaide thought life wasn't that bad, even though her sister was working two jobs with only a few hours inbetween and it wasn't always warm im thier little one room appartment. She didn't get much food, but looked at the bright side of things; she wasn't fat, and she had a sister who loved her --or so she thought, until one day her sister decided she was leaving and replaced Adelaide with a stack of money at Moulin Rouge.

This character is from the RP Moulin Rouge~The Dark World, which is now a Guild if anyone is interested in joining!

Fayre Shepherd ~ Gardener of Kennerith Castle
--Fayre agreed to grow her beautiful roses in the Kennerith Castle for the previous Laird in exchange for keeping her aged father out of the dungeon he was sentenced to when he could not pay his taxes, and now that he has passed she has no where more suitable to go. Fayre

Hey, My name is Adelaide Marie Jones, but you can call me Addie.
Sixteen years ago I was born a girlie in Maryland.
If you want to know more about me, go ahead and read some of my diary.
I lived with may family of five until my sisters began to leave, one after the other, until it was just my little brother and me. I'm glad my parents love me the way they do, even though they don't always show it, and I wish my brother would stop being such a pain.
My dad's work brought us here to Florida, despite my beging protests to stay with my friends. Oh well, I'll just have to make some more!
Ohhhhhh GIMME!
chocolate
lip rings
jigsaw puzzles
cold weather
books
Ewwwwww! Get it away!
little brothers
math homework
rude people
skirts
fish