Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
least favorite epitaph user Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 am
I don't think I've ever let anyone borrow a video game, actually. .-.
Yeah, I got way way wayyyyy too into character. I think that's kinda why I'm all for Haseo and Azure Kite being a couple (Who cares who's on top? They just would be pretty awesome together) >>". Azure Kite is my favorite character in //G.U. When I have to put Tabby in my party in the Forest of Pain, I'll get Atoli out of there and teach Tabby healing spells and keep Azure in my party c:
(Who's your least favorite character?)
I think my least favorite character ever would be Sicks from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. I hate Sakaki and all, but Sicks is a terrible, disgusting, repulsive, sick individual who honestly needed to stay dead (pardon the spoiler >>" )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 am
XD Wow, yeah I'm still usually hesitant when people say "HAY CAN I BORROW THIS???" half the time I lie and tell them I'm actually going to lend it to someone else later or that I already let someone borrow it lolol.

And aww yeah that is a cute couple, I've never really thought of it much until now~ heart And I've never had Tabby in my party D: She's not really annoying or anything to me like most people think she is, but she was just super underleveled when I got her and never really wanted her in my party while she was underleveled. (or at least I think she starts out underleveled llollol) Same with Alkaid, I barely used her at all in the FoP because she was still really low leveled ): It made me sad because she's like my girlfriend soooo yeah /cry And loooolwow, I srsly alllllways had Atoli in my party because I was super lazy, didn't want Shino because she's boring and just blehh to me, and I guess I never thought of making other people learn healing spells lol.
And its Genesis. He really needs to die. Like reaaaaallllly bad. He makes me physically angry. >:
No idea who that is anyways, but he sounds terrible XD

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvONrrJqPIY
that is like the best AMV ever you should watch it o: Also spoilers for the entire game+ end of the FoP in case someone else sees this XD This is what I do when I am bored lolol AMVs can be really addicting

/done typing a novel and a half  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Triple Time

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 am
Sakubo is easily the worst epitaph user. Gorre is retarded  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 am
Aww, I like Sakubo. Well, I like Saku more than Bo, but still XD Gorre was kinda cute in G.U. But like, creepy as hell in IMOQ. I wanted to cry everytime I saw it D:  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:34 pm
Sauce-Kay
Aww, I like Sakubo. Well, I like Saku more than Bo, but still XD Gorre was kinda cute in G.U. But like, creepy as hell in IMOQ. I wanted to cry everytime I saw it D:

I liked Gorre in G.U. even though it was a major pain to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:53 pm
Reply to Sauce-kay:
I try my best to be honest almost all of the time.
It is in my opinion like the bestest couple ever. My view on the dynamics of the characters of .hack: Kuhn is a ladies man who totally has a thing going with Pi (but he probably wouldn't mind doing Haseo XD), Silabus and Gaspard aren't really interested in anyone, Haseo totally has a thing for Azure but doesn't realize it, Azure totally has a thing for Haseo and knows it, Atoli is super Sakaki obsessed but also wants Haseo, Ovan and Endrance both want to rape Haseo and thus creep on him all the time, Shino has a thing for Ovan, Haseo thus has some obsession with Ovan (he used to like Shino but now has Atoli, yet doesn't really wanna go beyond friendship with Atoli), Yata could have a crush on Ovan that channels itself through his jealousy, Zelkova also wants Haseo, Kaede wants Zelkova, Gabi is a weirdo, Mellow Grunty (Moon Tree Grunty) has the same crush on Death Grunty (Canard Grunty) that Zelkova has on Haseo, Sakubo totally also wants Haseo, and Haseo knows that pretty much everyone wants into his pants and that is why he always has some form of butt protection (Whether it be spiky things, the Butt Cape, the pointed spine tail that swung across his butt, or the Butt Plates Zelkova gave him to keep people from groping him). Natsume also wants to rape Azure Kite. Piros wants Haseo too. Antares just chills with Haseo for the women he attracts. Alkaid kinda wants Haseo but loves Sirius far more. Tabby totally wants Sakisaka who is so not interested.
I thought ya had to put Tabby in yer party. .0.
My party used to be Atoli and Pi because both of them were around my level, Pi's a good fighter, Atoli's a good healer, and I like to beat stuff up. Since I needed to keep a healer, Pi got the boot when I got Azure Kite's member address because he is mah favorite character and is so awesome that it didn't matter that his level was somewhat low. Just like how even though I hate the weapons that you have to hold a button to use, I equipped the dual blades Azure gave me because he is awesome, they are awesome, and I can sacrifice a bit for that. Alkaid was a god fighter to have, but because of the whole coma thing...(I may have been crying for that scene. I must have at least come close). I tried having Shino in my party, but she didn't look right in my party so she got the boot despite my whole "OMG I SAVED SHINO JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD." thing. I felt with Haseo during that scene where I had to choose between Shino and Atoli. It was tough, yo.
Sicks is terrible.
Watched the AMV. It was okay. The one for Princess Tutu is probably one of the best AMVs I've ever seen.
BTW, I think my novel was longer and what's FoP? .-.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 am
XD Everyone wants Haseo~ especially Piros lloololol, I loved the marriage scene with him heart And loool that probably really is the reason why Haseo has his butt plates.
And yeah ;_; The Alkaid scene was sad, I probably either cried or almost did too. The saddest scene, which allllways makes me cry for whatever reason is the scene when you're fighting Sakaki in the arena or something and you have Atoli/Kuhnie and randomly Endrance I think, and they're all summoning Skeith. I don't know why that always makes me cry but it does ):
I just never like cared about Shino lol, like I never looked forward to getting her back or anything. /nice
Oooh, I don't think I've seen that one. XD Link pls~?

And yeah you're novel was like 4953 times longer llolool and FoP=forest of pain/stupidest thing ever ;o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am
Sauce-Kay
XD Everyone wants Haseo~ especially Piros lloololol, I loved the marriage scene with him heart And loool that probably really is the reason why Haseo has his butt plates.
And yeah ;_; The Alkaid scene was sad, I probably either cried or almost did too. The saddest scene, which allllways makes me cry for whatever reason is the scene when you're fighting Sakaki in the arena or something and you have Atoli/Kuhnie and randomly Endrance I think, and they're all summoning Skeith. I don't know why that always makes me cry but it does ):
I just never like cared about Shino lol, like I never looked forward to getting her back or anything. /nice
Oooh, I don't think I've seen that one. XD Link pls~?

And yeah you're novel was like 4953 times longer llolool and FoP=forest of pain/stupidest thing ever ;o

AMV Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZqxecCukg
I don't really remember that scene, but in the arenas, when Azure Kite comes back, I think around there I started fangirling (laughing, high pitched squeaks that weren't always audible, arm flailing to an extreme). Yeah. Azure Kite is awesomeness. If I got his arm, I'd be mad at Ovan but it would be his arm....
Pfffft I looked up the Piros Scene. He wishes he could marry Haseo! During the Demon Palace Arena Emperor party, I made the mistake of talking to him multiple times in the hopes that he wouldn't kiss me. gonk
Well, if you adopt the mindset of Haseo, then of course you're gonna end up being kinda all, "SHINOOOOOOOOO!" , y'know?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 pm
I still don't really like Saku. :c I've learned to love Sakaki, but I still haven't learned to love her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 pm
ughghgh sorry for the really late replies again ;_; I keep getting distracted by other thingssss

But ooohhh that actually was a pretty good amv~
loooool yeah I do that sometimes but for other characters XD I still don't really get why Ovan did that anyways its like why would Haseo want an arm. what could he possibly do with that ):
I loooove it XD It's so cute in a weird way, and loooool I barely remember the emperor party ;_; I just remember talking to Antares a lot I think? I don't remember.

And stfu Grevur ):< Saku is cool kay  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm
I hate Sakaki. I could give a more in depth rant, but I think I've done that before. Saku I can deal with.
Ovan clearly did that because 1. He's a creeper and thus knows about 2. Haseo's secret crush on Azure Kite that he's been hiding by chasing after him for revenge.
I recently replayed Rebirth, so...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm
HOW CAN YOU PUT UP WITH SAKU? :C  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:10 pm
Grieverr

She's a rabid fangirl. I can respect that. Also, the whole thing with her not really being real helped.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

She's a rabid fangirl. I can respect that. Also, the whole thing with her not really being real helped.

But still, her just being there bothered me. :c I dunno. I saw nothing to like about her.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out