Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm
OMG SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT A SIREN IS! *does a jig* I've been obsessed with them since last spring. ^^V

Personally I'd go for a naga or one of those ice spirits that were in Louis the Rune Soldier.

I made characters for Blader DJ's past team. They are the closest I get to putting me in the series, and at that none of them are really a foil.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Mikou
Nikomikiri
i have similar bit-beast ideas butnot the same...too many to list but normally either a black, nine-tailed fox, black fire as a special power, named Kerino. my other main one is a sphinx (black of course) with the same powers, sometimes the same name but normally it's named Tetranis...
wow..good imagination there. 3nodding
thank you, i like yours too, wish i'd thought of blue....i'm just more of a red and black person but anyway, my character would be like my avi pretty much. Like this(without the tail)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and yes that is one of my three coco's peeking over my shoulder. his name is Buddy  

Nikomikiri

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:30 pm
Soppon
OMG SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT A SIREN IS! *does a jig* I've been obsessed with them since last spring. ^^V

Personally I'd go for a naga or one of those ice spirits that were in Louis the Rune Soldier.

I made characters for Blader DJ's past team. They are the closest I get to putting me in the series, and at that none of them are really a foil.
I know what sirens are, i'm pretty big into any form of mythology. Mainly Greek mythology at least....Mad Artemis love up in here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:53 am
Er... You mean that there are people who don't know what sirens are? eek

Mythology FTW! I think I can still tell some myths from memory.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:35 pm
Daiku Maryu

YES! It's sad, isn't it? I wrote a poem about sirens in creative writing last year and submitted it to the group editing session. Not ONE person in my group fo about 8 knew what a siren was. ._. They thought it was more a siren like on an emergancy vehicle. And then some of them looked quite mortified when they found out "dying need" was meant in a literal sense...

The piece was this one: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20875233/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:55 am
Soppon
Daiku Maryu

YES! It's sad, isn't it? I wrote a poem about sirens in creative writing last year and submitted it to the group editing session. Not ONE person in my group fo about 8 knew what a siren was. ._. They thought it was more a siren like on an emergancy vehicle. And then some of them looked quite mortified when they found out "dying need" was meant in a literal sense...

The piece was this one: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20875233/

I had to read Greek myths when I was in primary and in secondary school... and the sirens are kind of hard to miss.

Though, in Polish "syrena" is both "mermaid" and "siren", so people get confused.  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:02 pm
I never took mythology in school. Which always disappointed me since it's always been one of my loves. All we ever heard about ancient Greek and Roman socities was about Aristotle, Plato and Socrates.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:58 am
Soppon
I never took mythology in school. Which always disappointed me since it's always been one of my loves. All we ever heard about ancient Greek and Roman socities was about Aristotle, Plato and Socrates.

*stabs Aristotle* Ahem. We had mythology in Literature and a bit about Socrates, plus we had to read "Antigone"(sp?).  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Dazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:40 am
Ask me anything about creatures like sirens adn i can tell you all about them!!!
I am the mythical creatures know-it-all!!!!

P.S- I'm a little hyper.

PPS- what do you think of my new hair style?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:06 am
My bitbeast would be sort of like Ray's but smaller and instead of green stripes she would have blue. Also instead of golden armor she would have silver armor! Her name would be Whisper... -sighs dreamily-

And for me? I would have long black ankle length hair and acid green eyes. If not Black I think red would be eeeeexcellent!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

Now all I have to do is wait for my dream to come true.... -sighs heavily-  

Neko-jinElissa

ying_yang-girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:22 pm
well my character would have long black hair and amber eyes and wheres a out fit like rays but the hole thing is white.

my bitbeast is a silver fox and it conrols the elemnt of lightning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:01 am
What would my character look like? Well for one a hair style and colour that never stays the same for too long (no really I can't even remember my hairs natural colour!! XD ). But still have green eyes ( i won't give up my green eyes).

Bitbeast? Ummm...a big black bird..(no not black dranzer!!! I'm not that obessesed!!!! (ok so i am)). I'm not sure what element i would like to control....shadow maybe..  

Dazzler

myuryuchan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:17 pm
Ray  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:26 pm
My friend drew what I looked like in Beyblade once. I have black hair with white streaks that goes down to my shoulders and grey eyes. In beyblade I'm only about 5"3' and could usually be found wearing a tank top and jeans, and a pure blooded Russian.

As for my bit beast, my bit beast has the power of darkness and electricity. (uhh darkness lightning we'll call it). She's a cross between a leopard and tiger and has long claws, big paws with armor over it, Tail armor that connects to her hips and head armor. Her name is Stasia.

Her attacks

Offense - Gravitation Drive
Defense - Horror Stories  

Demonicangel212

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:30 am

Me (as a Beyblade character)

Name: Kei (my real nickname 3nodding )
Height: around 5'2" (soooooo short gonk )
Appearance: Shoulder-length blue-black hair, reddish-brown eyes (when I don't wear my purple contacts); usually in an all-black outfit except for the shoes, which are dark blue with white accents.
Accessories?: A black cuff with a taijitu (the yin-yang symbol), and black fingerless gloves.

Bitbeast
Appearance: either a ghostly red nine-tailed fox, a black two-tailed cat (nekomata from Japanese mythology), or some harpy-like creature, again ghostly red in color.
Name: Akayu (the nine-tailed fox or the two-tailed cat); Kujonna (harpy-like creature)
Element: fire, wind, or lightning

The physical description of my beyblade character is based on my real-life appearance; no made-up stuff here. 3nodding I know you may find the eye color part hard to believe, but trust me: it's real. It's a recessive gene and... nevermind; I'm about to go into a genetics explanation... xd

The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff