Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Silly B list movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OO23OO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 am
There is a movie called Dead Noon (I bought it because I met Kane Hodder around the time it was being made) and it has a decked out full auto revolver in it. Yeah. You read that right. Is it possible? Yeah, I suppose, but why!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm
I watched a movie called Sniper 2. the plot was ok, and the acting was decent, but what really got me was, about halfway through the movie , the hero arms himself with a Mosin-Nagant, and calls it a MAUSER. A FREAKING MAUSER. You'd think that the production company would do their homework before they start a movie.  

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm
AINGELPROJECT667
I watched a movie called Sniper 2. the plot was ok, and the acting was decent, but what really got me was, about halfway through the movie , the hero arms himself with a Mosin-Nagant, and calls it a MAUSER. A FREAKING MAUSER. You'd think that the production company would do their homework before they start a movie.
You're talking about the trilogy that featured a bullet flying through the air while still in the cartridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm
AINGELPROJECT667

Considering a real scoped K98 Mauser is creeping up to $10,000 or even exceeded that, that's understandable.  

OberFeldwebel

Variola Major

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm
OberFeldwebel
AINGELPROJECT667

Considering a real scoped K98 Mauser is creeping up to $10,000 or even exceeded that, that's understandable.
How much does a working replica go for?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am
Variola Major
OberFeldwebel
AINGELPROJECT667

How much does a working replica go for?

Working replica?

There aren't any.

Unless you count the Mitchell's Mausers forgeries but they want a lot of money for theirs, also the stock's finish and the metal's bluing schemes are wrong.  

OberFeldwebel

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 pm
OberFeldwebel
AINGELPROJECT667

Still, they could have just called it a Nagant. It's kind of like the old 60's movies like Patton, where they use M-60 tanks as panzers, but don't make any attempt to make them look like Panzers other than painting swatzikas (sp?) on them. It's just a pet peeve of mine, I guess.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff