Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
THIS is why I don't take more past life stories seriously. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 am
LadyAmamizu
A friend of mine really believes she's a vamp and that she gets part of her "energy" from her partner's blood.
I will admit she is extremely perceptive with energy workings and such, but ... i also wouldn't contribute it to her being a vamp (like she does). She just happens to have strong spiritual abilities.

Yup, otherkin are an odd bunch. They're strange but usually I can tolerate them. Otakukin freak me out.

A friend of mine claims that she is a dragon and can transform into her "dragon form".

I believe dragons exist currently and hide from us. What I don't believe is that they hide in human form. And unless she shows otherwise I'm refusing to believe that claim.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm
mechanical kitsy
Esiris
mechanical kitsy
We say creatures like faeries and dragons exist, and they have a "soul,"

I don't say that stuff myself.

I meant as in general. Most people agree there is some kind of life energy.

I believe in something similar, but I don't think that it's all the same or that it works the way a lot of people think it does.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Esiris
mechanical kitsy
Esiris
mechanical kitsy
We say creatures like faeries and dragons exist, and they have a "soul,"

I don't say that stuff myself.

I meant as in general. Most people agree there is some kind of life energy.

I believe in something similar, but I don't think that it's all the same or that it works the way a lot of people think it does.

How do you think it works?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 pm
I'm not too sure how I feel about the idea of otherkin..

I definitely believe we could be animals, even plants, that we're not limited to being just human. But I think the soul is pure and simple, it's not a "fox" soul or anything like that, it doesn't take shapes. But perhaps they were that animal in a past life and remember what it felt like.. like people who drowned in a past life can remember that (and be terrified of water due to it).
And they just think too much of these memories that they can't fully understand.

I'm not too sure how well souls would cross planes to reincarnate. I don't see why they wouldn't be capable of it, but.. why would one want to go from being a dragon or something else to a... something on this plane?  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 am
kage no neko
I'm not too sure how I feel about the idea of otherkin..

I definitely believe we could be animals, even plants, that we're not limited to being just human. But I think the soul is pure and simple, it's not a "fox" soul or anything like that, it doesn't take shapes. But perhaps they were that animal in a past life and remember what it felt like.. like people who drowned in a past life can remember that (and be terrified of water due to it).
And they just think too much of these memories that they can't fully understand.

I'm not too sure how well souls would cross planes to reincarnate. I don't see why they wouldn't be capable of it, but.. why would one want to go from being a dragon or something else to a... something on this plane?

Everyone needs a change in perspective now and then wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 am
Heh... I had a friend who called me up one time and told me she was an elf and there was a dark elf trying to destroy the world in another dimension. But if that world was destroyed it would destroy this world. She also told me I have a dream dragon named Hyst. She was an orange/red. Then I get a call or message, I forget, this was years ago, saying that she killed the dude and saved the earth. She wholeheartedly believed this. She also believed she was Wiccan, even though she was never initiated into a coven... So yea... I haven't talked to her in years. We just kind of lost touch.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 am
Aakosir
Heh... I had a friend who called me up one time and told me she was an elf and there was a dark elf trying to destroy the world in another dimension. But if that world was destroyed it would destroy this world. She also told me I have a dream dragon named Hyst. She was an orange/red. Then I get a call or message, I forget, this was years ago, saying that she killed the dude and saved the earth. She wholeheartedly believed this. She also believed she was Wiccan, even though she was never initiated into a coven... So yea... I haven't talked to her in years. We just kind of lost touch.

I'd have a hard time believing her story too o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 am
Viz_22
Aakosir

I'd have a hard time believing her story too o.O

Yea... And I actually just found her on FB {The damnable site... } and she hasn't changed much. We haven't really gotten in to talking much, but she is still the same person I remember. She's 20 now, so I wonder what she thinks about that "ordeal"  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:23 pm
Sometimes people confuse stories they made up in their head with real life. Over time, they actually convince themselves it's true. So, in a way, it is true to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 am
Viz_22
I believe dragons exist currently and hide from us.

I second this.... :3

Anannsul

LadyAmamizu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 am
Anannsul
Viz_22

I think that Dragons once existed but now are extinct. I also think they were more along the lines of a sort of dinosaur, but fantasy and legend built up around them. (ie: breathing fire, etc.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm
LadyAmamizu
Anannsul
Viz_22

I think that Dragons once existed but now are extinct. I also think they were more along the lines of a sort of dinosaur, but fantasy and legend built up around them. (ie: breathing fire, etc.)

I think the legends came from somewhere. Every myth has a truth (somewhere). <<
Dinosaur-ish and a mythical-ish blend is more what I believe.  

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games