Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rena Ragdoll

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm
So I'm finding it harder and harder to get the urge to go on Gaia anymore, and when I do, it's usually for about 5 minutes, to check the updates (most of which i make gagging noises at because they're all ridiculous), check my Private Messages ("Your friend has a birthday coming up!") and then sign out (Still nothing interesting...)

The recent events have been disappointing (They *ALMOST* had me interested at h2k9, until jack came along and "zapped their powers away" I mean seriously wtf is that!?). The MC's have been degrading in favor of even more expensive "evolving items". I don't think I've seen a gaia cinemas update in ages, and VJ is still really flawed.

So... Feedback? I stress *FEEDBACK*, not flaming for my opinion, cause that's what I usually get. I'm just hoping my opinion doesn't get me attacked in the guild like it does in the outside forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Can you try different forums? Forums about another hobby or something?

Start a new avatar? One totally different from your real one?

Take a short break and come back at the next holiday?

Wish I could help.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm
I would hope you wouldn't get flamed/attacked in here. Argued with, yes, but not full out flamed =_=

I know what you mean. It's like having Gaia overload where no matter what you do, you can't seem to get interested in anything. Sal's got the right idea. Take a break from it and come back when and if you're ready.

When you're ready to come back you can always try getting involved in different forums (like the art forum or charity forum), play zOMG, play the Market, start your fish tank if you haven't already, quest for something you think is completely impossible, tektek an avi or two and quest for them, or just hang out and make a few topics here. We'll chat with you about almost anything ^^

You know what interests you, but stepping outside your comfort zone isn't always a bad thing either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Im the same Ive just taken a long break over the last year or so. Only coing on for events. But now I'm back and ready to start again. I just opened a new art shop as the old one was lagging. And Im gonna start posting more and finish playing zomg.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers