Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 pm
The Arena is used by anything and everything to hone their battle skills. Not one can die in the Arena. However, if you pass out or sustain life threatening wounds, You will be taken out of the Fighting Ring. Talk, Fight, and become Powerful. The Arena is yours to use as you please.

Open and ready for Combat.
FIGHT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm
"OMG SPARRING ARENA YAY!!!!!" Bounds around happily "Come on come on, i can take on any of you!!! Who's first?!" Laughs wildly and looks around waiting.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 am
Tachi blindsides Hellz with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head and backs off, blade in hand. "Yous sure you can take me little girl? Or would you rather just sit on the sidelines and watch?" Tachi laughs and gets ready for a good fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:20 am
Isshuin walks in cautiously through the front gate, watching what Tachi does to the girl, appalled, he steps in and readies his blade at Tachi ready to defend the girl "Don't you have any sense of chivalry? Attacking a young girl? Do you have no pride? OR are just too weak to take on someone of your own stature?" Isshuin grins and holds his stance, ready for anything  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm
Tachi just smiled. "I think she will be the judge of how tough she is, but if your looking for a fight so be it." Tachi slashed and hacked at Isshuin, diving and weaving to find an angle. He got in close quickly and slammed the hilt into his ribs. Taking the small window of time he threw his knee up and hit Isshuin in the face, sending his staggering back. Vondel looked at his blade, a thin bit of blood on it. A cut mirrored the blood on Isshuin's chest. "That would be one for me." A score came out of nowhere and it was one to zero.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Ishikawa back peddles slowly into the arena, "Look man, I have no idea where I am, who you say I've killed, or what exactly-" The sound of movement, and hurried combat draw his attention. "Well, this is it!" He thinks to himself, "I've been looking for whoever runs this place, and no better way to introduce my self than with defeating them on the field of battle!" Raising his crossbow, he sets his feet for the battle ahead.  

Ishikawa Takeda

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Vondel looked over to see a crossbow pointed at his face. He ducked quickly behind some rubble. The last fight was between a Golme, and the remains had yet to be picked up. Lucky for him. He peeked over the edge and smiled. "Hello there! Im Vondel Zotura, Owner of this place! Who are you?" Vondel took out some knives slowly, ready to throw them.  
Sparing Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games