Reply rp 1 (impossible)
Naruto: The future Ninja Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 am
Zeek looked at Sano's clones and watched as they charged him "Well I guess it was Hostile" he said "to bad he only sent the clones" he added with a chuckle. He then did a series of quick hand signs "Typhoon Water Vortex Technique" he yells and a vortex of water shot forward from Zeek like a cannon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 pm
"well well" he chuckled jumping from his tree straight up "taste shadows! bind him!!!" he yelled doing a small amount of hand signs and sending a cage over the village blocking out all light from the sun inside the village the shadows moved rushing around the clones and zeek binding was a fun tecnic as it quickly drained his enemies energy and fed it straight into the shield he is lucky i'm not wanting to kill them  

if not sound
Captain

Shirtless Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Zeek smiled as he got down onto his hands as well as his feet "Well just remember you made me do this" he said and the red chakra coat covered his entire body. He then dashed forward with amazing speed as he appeared infront of Sano.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 pm
"really thats it? i was expecting more" chakra flowed into sano just about as fast as zeek was using it "when will you learn that this is not going to end for ether of us with a great amount of chakra built up in him he sent dozen upon dozen of blows at zeek each time using zeeks own energy against him "you do know that im not threatening you? right." sano laughed as even more blows were traded  

if not sound
Captain

Shirtless Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm
Zeek looked at Sano "You could have fooled me" he said fighting just as fast as Sano was thanks to the Kyuubi's chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 am
"so you must be the strongest fighter in the leaf village if your hokaga right?" he chuckled "i have no village, no rank yet being trained by my self i could destroy any of your lower ranking ninjas even ninjas almost as great as you" he jumped from the tre to a taller one "but you must know that im not threatening you for we are both holding back, i bet with your chakra you have never realy had to fight any one before?"  

if not sound
Captain

Shirtless Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm
Zeek looked at Sano and decided he wasn't really a threat. His chakra cloak faded "So you have no village" he asked him and paused. "How would you like to join mine" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 am
"my job is to protect the forest not hide in it!" sano flared showing why he hated the idea of villages "plus what would i do have to be a chunin or somethin like that" sano laghed at the idea of himself able to fight hokage and taking place in the chunin exams "i would like to start out at the beginning so i need to graduate before the exams next week"  

if not sound
Captain

Shirtless Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm
"Ok then I would recommend you get started" Zeek said with a smile.  
rp 1 (impossible)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff