Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
what happend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 pm
what happened to the rest of the world in the left 4 dead games?

we know that the US fell to the virus but did the virus spread to other countrys as well?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm
I would say most likely. Only because people would naturally try to get away from the virus and at least 1 out of 8 or so would be carrying the virus and spread it in their area. Then that area gets infested with the virus making the people there flee to other areas and rinse and repeat.

Lots of people wont even care if their carrying a disease so that only makes the spreading of the virus that much easier. And with all that in mind people are going to flee to other countries and even islands thinking it will be safe, till that place is unsafe. Eventually the entire world will be overrun with zombies and if lucky were the selected few live in domes of some kind where the infected cannot break into and leaves the virus spreaders and other unfortunate bums out to die.

But that's just my guess  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm
I would agree but where did the virus even like origionate?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:14 pm
My guess where the Infection started was the town in the No Mercy campaign because there you see hints of a Spitter, plus blood packs saying contaminated and stuff.

Maybe the upcoming campaign "The Passing" will shed light about the Virus and even the mystery of why Witches cry.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items