Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 am
((I'm doing something retarded that doesn't makes sense now... :O))

Suddenly an alien appeared behind Sparky. "HOLY CRAP!" He exclaimed. But... oh no! It wasn't an alien! It was three imps in discize! (sp?)

Sparky drew his arrows and Skye formed a shadow-like sword.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm
Starz paused to sniff the air.(Something randomXD)"I smell monkey butt.."She said confused.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm
BUT OH NO! IT WASN'T THREE IMPS! IT WAS A MONKEY THAT STUNK ON ICE!

Skye nearly fainted from the smell. "Ugh..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 pm
"Really?"Issun asked,before sniffing the air himself,"Hmm....I don't know what you smell,but....blugh!I goddess that stinks!"Issun made a puke face holding his nose,"Oh,god,I think I'm about to puke,blegh!"

"Huh?"Starz sniffed the air again before making the same face as Issun,"Oh,god,that's horrible!"She held her nose like Issun was.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Sparky was dragging skye while he was running from the monkey, they were closer to Starz and Issun. "RUN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm
"OMG,The stinks worst!"Issun started to bounce away along with Starz who suddnely had bunny ears and started to hop away.XD  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm
((lol we're so bored.))

Skye's eyes swirled. @_@ like that.

Sparky had to keep dragging her frantically, holding his nose at the same time. "AHH!"

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:41 pm
Gype fanned herself from the horrible, tainting smell. She used her wind powers to fan away the smell. Heading over to the smell, she found a stinking body, rotting away at the limbs and face.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:18 am
((Okay, okay. Guess it's time to get serious again. XD))

The monkey hopped away, the smell lingered only for a few minutes. Skye and Sparky were panting. "Do you think... that someone sent that monkeyt here on purpose?" Sparky asked.

Skye felt faint. "Uhm... maybe... I think... purple... bunnies..." Then she blacked out.

Sparky suddenly widened his eyes. That wasn't just a monkey... sombody sent him here so we could sleep... He started feeling rather drowsy. I hope the others... are... ok...ay... ... ...

He fell on top of Skye, fast asleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:56 pm
((Yes... I think we should too.))

Gype's eyes widened at the sight of the corpse and the dreadful smell that lingered up her nostrils. Covering her face, she turned away and ran back to the group. "Guys, you gotta come see this! There's a... a..." She dropped to her knees to find Skye fast asleep.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:39 pm
Skye and Sparky were so much deep into sleep that they couldn't even dream. They're mind was lifted from they're head. They felt as if they were floating lucidly in a dream of nightmares and dreamscapes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm
((Back down to business w00t!))

"H-hey,sweetie...."Issun started to sway a little from here to there,"I-I ...think...this..is..Yami's trick....to..."He fell over smacking into the ground.

"W-wait,Issun...don't go..to..sleep..."Starz started to stumble a little,"G-Gype.....I-I f-feel.....off...."She smacked onto the hard ground with a thud.She felt faint from the world and her body.As if her spirit was being lifted to someplace far away.Never to be found again.She glanced over at Issun who didn't budge either.Then her eyes closed as darkness took over her mind.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:21 pm
((wait... who's going to wake us up?))

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:41 pm
((Skye did you forget about nine-tail's deal?Oh...no one knows...my bad my bad))

"Hm..."Starz had gotten up and brushed herself off,"Yami hasn't changed at all has he?"she walked over to Skye and Sparky.She glanced at Sparky before giving him a hard kick in the guts."Time to wake up,honey."  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Sparky groaned. "Ugh... I don't want too." He muttered. Skye let out a long sigh. "Sparky..." She said dreamly.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff