Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
SkuraiX (finished...I think lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm
Gaia name: SkuraiX

Real life name: Spiro (you dont need to know my last name ;P)

Talents: I can draw very well and I have 10 years martial arts expirience.

About me: Hey everyone I'm Spiro, but you can call me Skurai. I'm 100% greek, and I love it. Ive been on gaia since '03 this is not my first account obviously. So I'm kinda a gaia veteran. Im not your typical gaian. I hate mainstream anime. I think most anime is un-original and garbage (except for digimon of course). Examples of that would be naruto, bleach, garbage like that. Sorry thats just what I think. Its only an opinion so dont get your panties in a bunch. I like anime that has an interesting and mind-blowing storyline, and also has a unique art style to it. If you wanna know what I'm talking about watch the series Gankutsuou. Idk if its mainstream but I have netflix and its on there so one day I just decided to watch it. I like more western type animation and comics like DC, Marvel, Image etc... My curent occupation right now is an art student. My major is Sequential Art, which is comics by the way. I hope one day to write and draw comics for DC. I look forward to rping with you all in the near future.

Tamers Profile:

Name: Stride

Job: Student

Abilities: Strong, agile, able to defend himself against some digimon w/out the help of his digimon.

Equipment: Digivice.

Appearence: Brown hair, blue eyes, Tall, tan, muscular. (Ill draw him out later)

Bio: Steven Thomas Ride, or Stride ( get it? S.T.Ride...lol) as everyone calls him, was born in the U.S. in a city called Chicago. As a boy Stride was always interested in video games. In high school he was just like everyone else, played sports, went to parties, and had lots of friends. But he also took basic computer programing classes and program simple little games. He would even create his own virtual pets to fiddle with when he was born in class. One night when he was programing a new code for a new virtual pet, Stride got hungry, and took a break to go out and pick up some food. Little did he know, when he got back to finish the programing some of the code had changed. "What the...?" He said puzzled, "...I dont remember writing that." The screen on his computer glowed and so did the virtual pet, key-chained to his pants. The virtual pet turned into a digivice and he was sucked into his computer, to the digital world. There he met BlackAgumon fighting another digimon. After BlackAgumon won, he introduced himself to Stride as his digimon and explained to him that he was his tamer. Shocked and though the was in a dream, Stride was trying anything to wake himself up. Convinced that this was a reality, Stride was later attack by a champion level digimon and passed out. He woke up in his bed later, relieved that it was all a dream. He looked at his pants and hooked to his pants was his digivice. He knew that what he just witnessed was no dream, and that he probably would be returning to the digital world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm
My Digimon:
User Image  

SkuraiX

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm
reserved  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm
You are ready young padawan rofl

Gaomon:OI!!! It's another blackagumon
Leomon: You make it seem like you see alot of them...
Lillimon:He's kind of cute wink

You guys have so many different opinions... User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm
hi black agumon meet black agumon

Black agumon:hi smile  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)