Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Airi had come home to see his mother and father after hearing the good news about their pregnancy- he felt so happy, he was going to be a big brother (Again, he was like a second earlier than Mora!), what a surprise. Maybe now he wouldn't have to be stuck with his twin sister so much-She was such a pain when the family would get together! He smiled, knowing that his family was growing made him very happy. He felt pretty today, yes, pretty!- and was trying not to worry about his personal issues too much, now was a time for celebration, after all.

Sitting down Airion yawned. Maybe he would find someone to hang out with? Who knew. He was pretty much content with just sitting here all day, too. It would just be a plus having someone around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this whole god thing could be cool, but Tawa'di was still anxious about it. The wings on his back still felt so foreign, and the idea that he wasn't dead still hadn't completely sunk in. Even though he had seen the Gates, spoken to other gods...it could still be a dream, right?

He wandered around the Haven, still to nervous to go back to the mortal realm. Whenever he thought of going back to Ela'wadiyi (as there was no where else he would go in the mortal realm), his chest tightened. How would they take it? Terribly, he imagined.

He wasn't really watching his footsteps, which wasn't the best of ideas. He tripped, landed on his chest, and with a big "oof!" smashed onto the ground. "Ouch..." he groaned, figuring it was his wing's fault. They were a lot heavier than having nothing there, that was certain.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am
(LOL DUDE SAFF, I think I was like drunk last night because my post sounded like I had a few drinks in me. I went back and made it less WTF worthy <3 Lmao)

Airion's head turned at the sudden noise and with a soft smile he grinned and looked down. A tiny godling?- He had never seen this godling before! With a smile the older male stood up and walked over to him, speaking out as he handed him a paw.

"Here, let me help you up."

He smiled, flashing his white fangs. He could see the little guy still wasn't use to having wings! They could make you unbalanced, that was for sure.

"You alright?"

He asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm
Woah. He felt alittle off-balance, and it took a moment for him to feel not so lightheaded. He shook his head, feeling so strange that there wasn't a huge mane to go with it. Just a little plop of fur on the top of his head.

"If sprouting wings on your back after waking up is okay, than I'm fantastic," he grumbled, though it was probably more cute than he intended, being a cub again and all. An adult in a kid's body...Tawa'di wasn't totally enjoying it. Not as much as an old-lion like he once was should.

"Thanks, though," he said, remembering that it would be a smart call to be nice to all these gods. Who knew what they could do to him if he inadvertently got on their bad side.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm
Airion smirked at the younger male's words and nodded. He truly couldn't relate, well, you know... due to his lack of wings, but he could understand how puzzling it must have been for anyone.

"So, what is your name?"

He wanted to know more about this male. He looked very unhappy about being here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 am
The little godcub sighed. He needed to not be such a stick in the mud, but he couldn't quite help himself. Hopefully after a bit of time to adjust, he would actually accept what happened to him.

But would everyone back home accept it?

"My name is Tawa'di," he replied, offering a short bow. Respectful, as just a little before this he had always revered the gods, even if he had only known one of them.

"I think it's safe to assume that I'm a god now, but it's quite disconcerting after you die as a mortal." Though he knew that he had been dying, death was more like just falling asleep. Hm.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 am
"You were a mortal?"

His eyes narrowed as he looked the smaller god over once, and than twice; as if he didn't think it true Airion just sat back in awe and looked rather confused.

"I've never spoken to a mortal reborn."

He spoke out softly, wondering how old this 'little god' really was?

"How--- how did it happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm
Tawa'di wondered if perhaps he had said too much. As there wasn't a way to take it back, he went with it.

Nodding solemnly, he replied. "Yes. I'm not sure what transpired; I knew that I had died, as the next time I had opened my eyes again, I was here. Much smaller and younger than I once was, but still alive."

He shrugged his shoulders, not sure what else to say. "I haven't been able to figure out how, or even why it happened." And that was unnerving, as it showed on his young face.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 am
He felt sorry for the reborn God; yet in a way wished he could feel what this God did. The idea of starting over a new life, though harsh seemed almost like some sort of dream - if he could start over.... maybe he would too.

Tilting his head Airi spoke out with a soft smile, as if trying to seem understanding.

"What will you do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:05 pm
Tawa'di shook his head. "I'm not sure. I'm not ready to go back, that's certain...." His voice dropped, along with his head. He sighed, and looked back up at the fluffy god. "I'll probably stay here for a bit, get more comfortable in this new skin of mine." He paused, wondering how much he should share. Still... "It's weird being young again," he eventually said, grinning.

"I guess a whole lot of nothing 'til I'm bigger." It was weird being small, cubbish again. He was worried about the dangers of the mortal realm if he returned. He didn't want to die, again. He had been full of peace in his past life, he wouldn't be able to protect himself at all. Much safer here, he assumed.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas