Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm
Goddess of Jungles
Name: Luhlaza'linda
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
God of: Jungles
Parents: N/A
Offspring: None
Description: My basic idea was that she would look something along the lines of my waja, Jungle, for her main coloration, as it looks like light coming in through a jungle canopy. I'd like her hair to resemble the nymphs from Fantasia 2000 firebird suite. Long, drapey, and resembling vegetation more than actual hair. I'd like her wings to be colored like the military green wings in the Flight of the Macaw item here on Gaia. As a note, though, I'd like her overall color scheme to flow. I think there's a lot of potential for the different greens to clash, so try to unify the hues. If you feel her body color is too busy for her hair and wings, I'm open to other ideas you might have. Her 'tail' should be colored like a ball python. I've included a link to google images of pythons. Anything on the front page would work! The bracelet on her leg there should be stone, and the jewel orb can be whatever color you think looks best. Her eyes should be amber yellow/orange, and glow a bit. The eyes on the snake should be the same. And the little tree frog peeking around her shoulder. It's too cute!
Reference Images:
User Image Amazing concept art by Ende!
First draft of concept
Nymph from Fantasia 2000 Ball Python pics Jungle WajaUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm
Na'Vi inspired lioness
Name: Pawaytir
Species: Lion
Lines: New Rogue
Pride: Rogue - hopefully for the Na'vi pride.
Reference: User Image  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas