yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:26 am
jewangel
Babii_Brunette
If Harry was Jewish he wouldn't celebrate Christmas (it says in the book he does)

this my theory
i think theirs a chance that he might be. lily potter was jewish but james wasnt. his aunt petunia had to convert to marry vermon so dudly isnt jewish and harry doesnt know hes jewish and at hogwarts its like a public school and public schools has alll these like chisten and catholic holidays like halloween and chrismas. the reason why harry doesnt know hes jewish is because his parents got killed when he was really young , the dursley never told him and everybody who knows hes jewish either afraid to tell him or just forgot that he was. and most schools celebrate chrismas even public schools.the schools do that because that mostof the student body probally celebrates chrismas

I want to know how you came to the conclussion that Lilly was jewish in the first place.(There is no mention of any religion in the potter family I can recall from the books.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:31 pm
If J.K. Rowling is christian, then wouldn't Harry Potter be? If he celebrates Christmas, wouldn't that make sense?  

Elvin_mist74

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces