Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Eve Hilson-All Hallow's Eve is coming. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite part of Halloween?
  Candy
  Costumes
  Tricking
  Treating
  Staying up late
View Results

Eve Hilson

Dangerous Raider

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm
Zadok the 28th

Good idea.

Hi, I'm Eve. I'm a psychopath who likes Homestuck and roleplay and... Yeah. And I write fanfiction. :U

And actually... Instead of a few months, I believe I was gone for 2 years...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 pm
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th

Good idea.

Hi, I'm Eve. I'm a psychopath who likes Homestuck and roleplay and... Yeah. And I write fanfiction. :U

that explains why I havent met you

I dont think I have ever read home struck, but I do love roleplaying  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Eve Hilson

Dangerous Raider

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 pm
Zadok the 28th
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th

Good idea.

Homestuck's really cool. If you don't care about having an open mind about stupidity. The first Act is boring, but once you get to the 5th Act, you're good! There are a lot of character development in the webcomic and just...the animation is outstanding. All of the music is made by the fans, too! Husse (the creator) has a website for Homestuck items, and will make a game for it. It's come a long way.

I've been roleplaying ever since I was young. Probably around 10. Which, by November 9th, makes it my 10th year of roleplaying. Started out with D&D and worked my way up here. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 am
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th

Good idea.

Homestuck's really cool. If you don't care about having an open mind about stupidity. The first Act is boring, but once you get to the 5th Act, you're good! There are a lot of character development in the webcomic and just...the animation is outstanding. All of the music is made by the fans, too! Husse (the creator) has a website for Homestuck items, and will make a game for it. It's come a long way.

I've been roleplaying ever since I was young. Probably around 10. Which, by November 9th, makes it my 10th year of roleplaying. Started out with D&D and worked my way up here. c:

A homestuck lover xd Nice xd my friend introduced it to me and i gotta say it is pretty awesome though i still need to catch up xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 am
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th

Good idea.

It is cool to hear of a webcomic that has grown thatmuch over time. I know many of them fail but it sounds ike that one was picked up by the fan's and that they ran with it. I will have to go and check it out.

Wow, that is a long time. I have been roleplaying maybe two years. If you have the extra space, you should totally come and roleplay with me and nameless in the Raggedy inn area of the RP forum, I would love to rp with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 am
I'm all caught up! And I roleplay a shitload of AU Karkats. I'm serious.
I do tyrianblood, limeblood, purpleblood, mustardblood, tealblood Karkat; Falloutstuck Karkat; Steampunk Karkat; socially awkward Karkat; mute Karkat; humanstuck Karkat; independent black girl Karkat; lich Karkat; and a couple more. I also hold high respect for his ancestor.  

Eve Hilson

Dangerous Raider

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eve Hilson

Dangerous Raider

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 am
Zadok the 28th
It is cool to hear of a webcomic that has grown thatmuch over time. I know many of them fail but it sounds ike that one was picked up by the fan's and that they ran with it. I will have to go and check it out.

Wow, that is a long time. I have been roleplaying maybe two years. If you have the extra space, you should totally come and roleplay with me and nameless in the Raggedy inn area of the RP forum, I would love to rp with you!

Then suddenly! A response from you.

It's worth it. c: The characters, the adventure. Everything.

But no. Honestly, Hussie doesn't allow the fans to run it. He did with the other comics of his. He's plotting all this up.

And I haven't really roleplayed in this guild before. I'm actually pretty intimidated. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 am
Eve Hilson
Zadok the 28th

Then suddenly! A response from you.

It's worth it. c: The characters, the adventure. Everything.

But no. Honestly, Hussie doesn't allow the fans to run it. He did with the other comics of his. He's plotting all this up.

And I haven't really roleplayed in this guild before. I'm actually pretty intimidated. XD

Pish posh, Here is a link to the Raggedy inn. The last two posts on that page are about me and another guy who are about to start a miniadventure. Essentially this inn is a safe haven for new tamers, and one of my characters will be there recruiting people and stuff. And we are just gonna go and research a local problem, probably calm a rampaging digimon or something simple, but I will make it fun!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers