Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:39 pm
Any opinions on 50 Cent, or his G-Unit?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm
i fux wit old 50... like when he just just got shot... all the way up to the massacre and G-Unit radio 25... oh and return of the body snatchers... but then he fell off... i mean come on... have a baby by me? gtfoh  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm
S0_Amazing
i fux wit old 50... like when he just just got shot... all the way up to the massacre and G-Unit radio 25... oh and return of the body snatchers... but then he fell off... i mean come on... have a baby by me? gtfoh

Lol so true I mean he got rich and stop trying at all he thinks he can go challenge rappers out of his league cause, he got more money than them someone needs to wake that ***** up and tell him, this is the rap game not monopoly going to challenge Nas etc on some ish is a bad idea.

On a side note why the ******** is mobb deep signed to his label and not the other way around.... that is some ish  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:22 pm
I respect that. I personally liked all of his albums; I've listened to 50 since Get Rich or Die Tryin' and I think his Before I Self Destruct album is good too.  

Jared3121

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
S0_Amazing

Lol so true I mean he got rich and stop trying at all he thinks he can go challenge rappers out of his league cause, he got more money than them someone needs to wake that ***** up and tell him, this is the rap game not monopoly going to challenge Nas etc on some ish is a bad idea.

On a side note why the ******** is mobb deep signed to his label and not the other way around.... that is some ish
oh he use to spit wit Nas and on some of the tracks he went harder than Nas! like hungry 50 goes ahrder than people know. he took a few shots at Jay too way back when he was hot... i didnt like it but the s**t kinda went hard...  
Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games